By Sharecare, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. AskMD can help you find out what's possibly causing your symptoms, help you find a doctor, get you organized, and ultimately healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified doctors covered by your insurance, lets you save their contact info and arms you with the insights you need for your doctor's appointment - which you also can share privately with your doctor or anyone else you choose.
• Identify possible causes of your symptoms quickly and easily
• Find doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by location, insurance or specialty, and call directly from the app or save information for future reference
• Prepare for your doctor's appointment with a summary of your answers and results
• Detects critical or life-threatening conditions and immediately directs you to the nearest emergency room
• Create multiple profiles for your family members and friends
• Save your medications, insurance, and doctors to organize and keep track of your health information
• Upload photos and videos to your consultation to record or share with your doctor
• Receive Apple Watch notifications to see if you are feeling better or worse
• Integrated with Apple's Health app, AskMD and the Health app work together to give you a better view into your health
What people are saying about AskMD:
• “AskMD is a health dashboard for your iPhone” - Mashable
• “This symptom-checker app lets you keep a digital doctor in your pocket” - Fast Company
• “This app is so easy to use. It is very thorough and informative. I highly recommend it!” - Haleigh P.
• “The design is great. The info is so easy to get and the results were spot on. Highly recommend. Download today. You will not regret it.” - AskMD User
• “This app is exactly what I needed. Too many other symptom checkers have made me a hypochondriac. This app is way more realistic and does a great job of checking up on me. I wish I could give it 6 stars!” - AskMD User
• “Love this app! The additional profiles makes managing my parents’ health so much easier. Would recommend for any caregivers.” - AskMD User
• “This app is amazing. Absolutely love it. Keeps me informed about all my appointments. Highly recommend.” - Shane S.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
This update is optimized for iOS 10 and includes enhancements for finding a doctor.
My code is vyrazp694
peace and harmony
this is what this app gave me when experiencing sciatica - thanks!
Easy to use but lacking some real features
The ease of use on this and the integration with the health app can't be beat. I've tried some of the other free apps out here, but this one has some big glaring holes. Like why can you enter your BP and not your pulse? The two things are hand in hand on most home meters. Very silly. Why does the med list have no supplements or amounts? It would be better left off entirely then the poor implementation it's got now; other apps do it MUCH better. Insurance information needs to let you enter more than one type of insurance and you should be able to take a photo of the front and back of the card and interface with wallet on iPhone and with your driver's license, etc. Maybe even with a medic alert app, I haven't checked to see if one of those exists yet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 03, 2016
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sharecare, Inc.
- © 2013 Sharecare Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.