aSmart HUD +SpeedCams
By Atoll Ordenadores
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
aSmart HUD + is simple and clear vehicle digital dashboard featured by
- HUD mode
- SHORT TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
- ADJUSTABLE TRANSPARENCY APPLE MAPS SCREEN
- EDITABLE FIXED SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- EDITABLE RED LIGHT CAMERAS DATABASE for USA, Australia and Canada
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING SUPPORT
It visualizes your
- current speed
- average speed,
- trip elapsed time,
- distance/time/direction to stored Home location,
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval,
- maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance to the starting point of your trip.
Also it shows
- color coded distance to the nearest known fixed speed camera;
- it's speed limit (if known);
- it's position, relatively to your moving direction, what gives you an idea is the camera in front or behind you;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras. Also you can change the camera speed limit.
On approach aSmartHUD will give you sound and visual warning.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can quickly take a photo of what's going on the road. Photo will be automatically saved into the Photos Album. The speedometer image, map and a some of other useful information will be placed over your photo.
- 6 functionally different screen themes.
- Apple maps screen with adjustable transparency. Street, Satellite and Hybrid modes with all standard gestures (zoom, pan, etc.) support.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- 5 different compass styles, 6 color themes, 3 sound themes, etc.
- Speed fullscreen mode (tap the speed indicator to switch into).
- Weather forecast time intervals and temperature units (C, F) are selectable in Preferences.
- Speed history log chart is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), with maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and distance from start.
- Different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- You can pause, play, skip or rewind the music item in your current iPod playlist.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data.
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
On iPad 3G application runs only in "double pixel" mode. No iPod Touch or 1st-generation iPhones supported.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 10.4
- Battery indicator (can be disabled in Preferences/Display);
*** Rate the app to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- New screen theme: speedcams radar;
- Custom color schemes;
- KMH gauge in Analog screen theme;
- New display theme - "Analog" represents an analog speedometer. Use Preferences/Display/General Interface Themes/Analog to switch on.
- Camera mode: you can make road photos within the app. A small "dashboard" will be added on the image bottom, photos are automatically saved into your Photos Album;
- Retina icon;
- New "ECO" screen layout: color of the palm tree leaf on the right side (landscape) indicates what speed limit you are within. Leaf on the left shows how smooth and economical your driving style is.
- All new "Speed Jet" interface style option;
- Refreshed "Add Cameras" screen;
- All new "Glow SciFi" interface style option;
- 3GS Magnetometer Compass support option;
- Compact iPod control dial;
- GPS Signal help in Satellite Info screen;
- New iPod control screen: playlist selection, Shuffle, Repeat;
- Adjustable transparency Apple Maps screen available from main commands menu. You can lock your current location in the screen center by switching on the "pin" icon;
- "Live" speed display option;
- Direction to Home location is show on compass circle;
- Cameras sensitivity levels;
- Moving time display: time of your trip without time spent for standing on traffic lights, fueling on petrol stations, etc (i.e. all the time when your speed is non-zero);
- Direct distance/time to Home location display. The time is calculated on a basis if your current speed, and should be understood as "minimal time necessary to get to stored Home location on a direct line with current speed". Home location can be reset by tapping the "zigzag" icon, located next to the distance;
- Additional font option;
- Portrait mode for Location Info and Weather Details screens;
- iPod playlist control: stop/play, nex/previous song;
- Added an option to lock the Landscape or Portrait screen mode;
- Additional (power cord - right) landscape mode;
- Small direction indicator in fullscreen mode;
- Tap the time to switch on the trip time display;
- Two additional compass styles;
- New type of data: short-time weather forecast;
- New speed history chart style - "Limit Bars". The color of the bar depends on the speed limit you are driving within. Green, if below first speed limit (city), yellow if below second (public roads), etc.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), where you can see your maximum reached speed , maximum altitude and maximum distance from start.
- Added switch between 12/24 hours time display (available on Units tab in Preferences);
- More customization: possibility to select different color of the "compass circle";
- Urgent fix: iPod.app doesn't get stopped, if playing music in background. You can enjoy your music and HUD at the same time!
- Two new sound options added: "Beep" - just another sound to mark the speed limits and "Morse", when "aSmart HUD" beeps morse-code for "ONE" when you crossing the first speed limit, "TWO" for second, and "THREE" for third. The startup sound is morse-coded word "HELLO".
You broke it !
Latest update makes this completely unusable on my iPhone 4S
Not Iphone 5 compatible
The last 2 updates made it unusable. Please fix.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vitalijs Lennojs
- © Atoll Ordenadores, 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.