This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
aSmart HUD + is simple and clear vehicle digital dashboard featured by
- HUD mode
- SHORT TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
- ADJUSTABLE TRANSPARENCY APPLE MAPS SCREEN
- EDITABLE FIXED SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- EDITABLE RED LIGHT CAMERAS DATABASE for USA, Australia and Canada
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING SUPPORT
It visualizes your
- current speed
- average speed,
- trip elapsed time,
- distance/time/direction to stored Home location,
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval,
- maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance to the starting point of your trip.
Also it shows
- color coded distance to the nearest known fixed speed camera;
- it's speed limit (if known);
- it's position, relatively to your moving direction, what gives you an idea is the camera in front or behind you;
The fixed cameras database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
You can edit the database by adding or removing the speed cameras. Also you can change the camera speed limit.
On approach aSmartHUD will give you sound and visual warning.
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- aSmartHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can quickly take a photo of what's going on the road. Photo will be automatically saved into the Photos Album. The speedometer image, map and a some of other useful information will be placed over your photo.
- 6 functionally different screen themes.
- Apple maps screen with adjustable transparency. Street, Satellite and Hybrid modes with all standard gestures (zoom, pan, etc.) support.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- 5 different compass styles, 6 color themes, 3 sound themes, etc.
- Speed fullscreen mode (tap the speed indicator to switch into).
- Weather forecast time intervals and temperature units (C, F) are selectable in Preferences.
- Speed history log chart is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), with maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and distance from start.
- Different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- You can pause, play, skip or rewind the music item in your current iPod playlist.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data.
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
On iPad 3G application runs only in "double pixel" mode. No iPod Touch or 1st-generation iPhones supported.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com.
- Several small bugfixes and improvements;
- Tested for latest iOS 12 version;
Ratings and Reviews
When you try to set your preferences all you get is spam hocking more apps.
Can't change from KPH TO MPH!!!!!
This may be the most value packed app I have ever paid for. I had to take a leap of faith cause it's not free, but it was a great move. This works great! The only issue I have is it needs to see the sky. Of course it does it's running from sat data. The speed cam part is great too. So far it already knows the Prior lights I am aware of in Portland Oregon. I added one to the database too. I had no idea this was even available so when I found it, the reviews helped me make a cool choice. I seen some reviews that said it freezes but they must not have spent any time familiarizing themselves with it. You can set it to MPH or KMH standard or metric. For some reason the sound did not work at first but it's good now. I am not getting weather on it but I probably just need to read about it more. This app is totally worth 99 cents. Keep an eye on your battery. It's a hungry app that way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.