Here’s the situation: fresh pieces dropping daily, exclusive ranges you can't get anywhere else and new brands being added all the time – plus free delivery and returns. Wherever and whoever you are, exploring your style never felt so good.
More ASOS app perks:
• Apple Pay for easy, speedy checkout
• Style Match – just take a picture, or upload one, and we’ll find similar products for you
• My Recommendations, AKA a tailor-made edit personalised for you
• A seamless experience between devices (synced Saved Items and shopping bag)
• Sale alerts and promotional nudges, so you’ll always stay up to date
• Handy catwalk videos and 360-degree views of products
• Delivery to 242 countries worldwide
Saved Items just got better…
Easily group your favorite items together with our brand-new feature, Boards
Ratings and Reviews
As any lover of style will know, the offerings within ASOS are vast. And they cover almost every label we can name. Which is why we love the editorial picks in this very handsome app. Fashion solutions for almost every occasion and trend are provided across all sorts of budget. Our wardrobes are forever grateful.
Few missing key features would make this app 5 stars
Love the app overall, especially the easy and quick buying process. I’ve bought a lot since I discovered Asos a few weeks ago, but I would certainly buy more if it had these features:
1. Add notifications for when a “saved” item (with a specific size), that was out of stock, becomes available again (otherwise I have to remember to go in the app and check my saved list)
2. Show me if a saved item (that is out of stock in the size I saved it in) has a size higher or lower available (I would definitely buy it to see if it would fit)
3. Add ability to see if an item is available in other colors!!! There is a color picker, but there is always only ONE color in the list. Yet I know that that item exists in multiple colors. Why does the color picker not work?
4. While searching, would be helpful to have an icon or similar to indicate: a) I’ve looked at this item already, and b) I’ve bought this item already to make my buying experience even more efficient.
5. Sometimes I use Saved items to check for price drops or tracking if different sizes become available, which means my Saved items list is LONG. The sort function recently added was very helpful. Give us the ability to organize/categorize our saved items — this will be a game changer.
Thank you anyway for an app that has revolutionized my shopping experience (goodbye Zara, Mango, etc...hello Asos)!
Could be so good
The app itself is really, really good. No navigational issues, everything is laid out really well, and the favorites feature is great. Great job app developers. My issue is with the company itself... Generally speaking, they have many, many average items that would look alright. But all of their really sick items are constantly out of stock. Like, constantly. I have had at least 7 items saved in my favorites that I have been checking back on for the past ~3 months. Still not in stock. And there is no timeline as to when they will be back in stock either. This is particularly true for Men’s Tall items. I have ordered from ASOS in the past, and my products have all been great! But if you are never in stock with your good items that customers actually want, then what’s the point. I get that you can go out of stock of certain items, but not having those items back in stock after 3+ months just seems unreasonable to me.
- Asos.Com Ltd
- 198.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 asos.com Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.