By KodeTree Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AspectTimer is now 50% off until Easter in support of World Autism Awareness Day.
AspectTimer is a tool for parents, educators and therapists. It helps ease transitons for children who need structure. Designed for the iPad and iPhone, it is simple, flexible and effective.
For many children, transitions are difficult. Transitions from play to bed time, for example, can trigger complete meltdowns.
The use of a countdown timer is an established strategy for helping ease transitions. It gives clear notice of the impending change.
With a theme oriented design and easy-to-read, familiar clock interface, children will enjoy AspecTimer.
- Set easily in a matter of seconds using only one hand.
- Completely customizable alarms and Intervals.
- Saves 3 sets of timers.
- Runs on iPad and iPhone for consistency and portability.
- Parental lock to discourage tampering.
- 10 familiar themes to help reduce stress of the timer's presence.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Feb 21, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gregory Lilko
- © 2012 Glikit Multimedia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.