We’ve created this app to serve as a hub of all things Aspen Snowmass, both on- and off-mountain. From trail maps, to season stats, from mountain conditions, to what’s happening in town, we’ve got your back.
- NEW! Aspen Snowmass Rewards
- NEW! Seasonal Stats
- Interactive, on-mountain mapping
- Vertical feet and bowl lap tracking
- Tracked skier days, broken down by mountain
- Login process that syncs the app with your Aspen ID and skier data
- Mountain conditions, including latest snowfall, weather, mountain cams, grooming reports, and lift status
- Scrolling view of Events and Activities
- Access to our lift tickets, lessons and rental information and pricing
Have questions or feedback? Send it to us! We want you to be the driving force in future additions. Visit aspensnowmass.com/app for FAQ’s, and send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of issues with tracking. It doesn’t always reset a new day to zero and shows yesterday’s total. If you log out and back in, it resets to zero, but you lose the prior day’s tracking of vertical feet in the total and any bowl laps that day. Not good. Also, it should automatically start tracking when you pass the gate on a given day, with a setting to turn auto on and off of course.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this - we have fixed this issue and can restore your statistics. If you would like to restore these, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help. Thank you!
Also, thank you for the suggestions with Tracking - we are always looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate your feedback!
Not a Solution
So far all it racks for me is vertical feet. It would be useful to know how many runs and days on the mountains I’ve had. Maybe I missed some setup steps since there were lots of prompts for my ID and location services. And a suggestion - the green button should mean start tracking and you need a red button to stop tracking
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback - we are always looking to improve the app experience. Most of our new features have come out of suggestions from our users, so we are glad to hear from you! Please feel free to send more ideas to email@example.com. Thank you!
Everything you need
How many days have I skied Ajax this year? Hold on, let me check. Am I on pace for a pin.... let me check. How much vert have I skied this year? Got it. Where is the closest cup of hot chocolate, easy, let me check the map.
- Aspen Skiing Company, LLC
- 94.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Aspen Skiing Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.