350 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER AMONG MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 220+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… From bikes to cars, we got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• INTENSE ARCADE GAMEPLAY: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 50+ high-speed tracks!
• HIGH-OCTANE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 6 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphaltgames
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
TRICK OR TREAT
Celebrate this frightful season by participating in our Halloween Festival! Collect special Halloween Coins and exchange them for rewards!
FERRARI 488 PISTA CHAMPIONSHIP
The track-tearing Ferrari 488 Pista is here! We’ll be launching the Ferrari Championship and giving you the opportunity to unlock this Italian beauty. Stay tuned!
CAR PHYSICS 2.0
Having trouble taming the skittish tempers of the 2018 McLaren X2, Apollo IE, McLaren Mercedes MP4-25, Arash AF10, McLaren MP4-31, Rezvani Beast Alpha, McLaren 650S GT3, Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition and McLaren P1™ GTR? We’ve got you covered! The improved car handling and stability physics will make these babies fly!
Welcome the latest addition to the SLS AMG family—the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series. Now’s your chance to ride this rocket! Keep an eye out for the upcoming R&D events.
We're here to support the new iPhones!
Asphalt 8 now delivers an unrivaled experience on the latest iPhones. Enjoy crystal-clear visuals and smoother racing than ever before!
Ratings and Reviews
Conquer street and sky in Gameloft’s fastest racing game yet, a mix of high-octane driving and incredible jumps that harkens back to the age of San Francisco Rush and classic Burnout. Pairing white-knuckle action with an array of career and online modes, it sets a new standard for arcade racers on the App Store.
All great games still have issues...
When I saw ads for this game, I really wanted to try it out, so I downloaded it and was instantly impressed. The beautiful graphics and UI just blew me away! The entertainment this game brings will make play it for hours at a time. However, all great games aren’t perfect. It is very hard to progress in this game, as cars either cost too much, or the blueprints for them are too rare. Finding 40 blueprints for a single car really just isn’t worth it, so can this maybe be nerfed GameLoft? Also, bugs... though they can be hard to find, they really can annoy someone after a while. For example, when I am racing online, the momentary invincibility after a wreck will sometimes stay on other racers, making it impossible to knock them down. Another example, in multiplayer, when the cars start, some of the other user’s cars wont move, grinding you to a sudden halt, but then they teleport forwards, putting you in nearly dead last. One more bug that ticks me off, where you respawn after wrecking. One time on the map “London Eye” I was knocked down in midair during a jump over a river. I kept respawning right in front of the ramp and couldn’t build up enough speed to make the jump, making an endless loop of me crashing. Though these bugs tick me off, I still love the game, and will keep playing it for a long time, despite the minor and sometimes major annoyances that pop up. Keep up the good work GameLoft!
Why mobile gaming market is completely screwed.
Asphalt 8, the game that is considered "essential" on the AppStore. I'm going to be honest here by saying this game is not terrible. The gameplay is very arcade like and nicely showcases the power of graphics on your phone making for a fun experience gameplay wise. Then you go to the main menus and as your scrolling through, a pop up advertisement..... after that a banner along the screen for yet another advertisement. Game is full of it! Then as you play there are better "elite" cars that are numbers wise better and is only paid through endless grinding or throwing you entire back account at the game. Upgrades are just random number generators that don't give you anything good. Now back to the gameplay, I remember playing this on an iPhone 5 that ran the game relatively well for its time, flash forward to a iPhone 7 and the game stutters frequently, performance is terrible, clearly unoptimized. This game is the reason why "free" games aren't as fun as the used to be. Recently star wars battlefront 2 came out and EA was shamed for its pay to win/play ethic, yet we are letting this pass and the developers aren't going to listen to what the community says because they are making money. Just don't play it/ don't spend until the developers are begging for some ad revenue.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack $1.99
- Driver Credit Pack $4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.