Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Hit the road to Rio in our brand-new update!
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city!
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check in on the game every day for increasingly awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more!
- NEW CARS: New cars are just 'round the bend! So check in often to catch the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO, Fenyr Supersport and more.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.
This is a really fun racing game. Sometimes wish there was more special events, but they have added a daily race which is nice. I wish the events would be more varied, like total number of flat spins, etc. I have played more time then I want to admit but they keep updating it to keep it fun. They did update the R&D so in principle you can get a car that way without being an expert. However, be ready to spend quite a bit of game money to get the car upgraded.
Multiplayer is tricky. If I have a car rated 1000, I can be beat by a car with only 900, even if I race perfect. Not sure why that is. Maybe it motivates people to get the new cars.
Updating the game got me banned
Did anybody even bother to beta test this? I downloaded the update from the AppStore (from a link within the app!) and as soon as it finished updating, an error message popped up saying that I was banned for downloading from an unauthorized source. I filed a complaint with Customer Service like the game suggested, and nobody ever responded. There are no actual human beings to talk to, so I'm relegated to still being banned from the game for downloading an update from them, which the game told me I needed. So now I've had to give up on the game and all of my progress because of a mistake the developers made, which there's apparently no way for me to get around or get help for. Bravo.
A good game.
This game is a very fun game. VERY. I love it, but the cars are too hard to get. And the blue things(tokens) are impossible to get enough of. For example, the most expensive car in the game, if you were to buy it with in-game money, would be 150 DOLLARS.
Oh yeah, and add crews, along with crew wars. It's be great to have some fun with friends.
Also, the elite cars NEED to also cost credits. The tokens are not equal to credits. 800 tokens=140,000 credits. I earned 140,000 in a week. It took me 3 months to get 500 tokens.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 1.40 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99