Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
"The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now" -- Touch Arcade 5/5
"A brilliantly put together arcade racing package" -- Pocket Gamer 9/10 (Gold Award)
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• More than 95 performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX, Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 13 different settings such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Tenerife & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 9 seasons & 300 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• Win prizes in the Limited-Time Cups!
• A detailed damage system
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents (not available for iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4)
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
Apple Watch SUPPORT
• Stay connected and never miss an event, new car or special offer again!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Summer's over, but the latest Asphalt 8 update will help you keep the heat going a little longer!
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN R&D: Test-drive the Lamborghini Huracán and complete each stage of upgrades to make this motorized marvel yours!
- 6 NEW CARS: The Lamborghini Huracán, Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 and four other super sports cars will be progressively released!
- CAR MASTERY EVENTS & REWARDS: We added more than 100 brand-new Car Mastery events! Take 'em on to earn exclusive Cars & Decals!
I love how you guys gave all of us an opportunity to receive free cars from the new update but here's the cache. You have 2 weeks with 3 proto keys that recharge every 3 hours + the amount of test you have to do so overall this is the most ridiculous thing any developer could do to a game and consumers. Also the AI challenge you have to do after all the test is complete bs because all the upgrades you earned from the other stages aren't enough to compete with it. The upgrades cost more than 50k each so basically instead of "offering us a free car" we're actually buying it. You guys might also want to redo the whole entire map of San Diego because
1. A small contact with a LAV or jeep literally wrecks you
2. Some of the jumps ends up making you slam into a plane and wreck you
3. Why in the world would there be any military hardware on San Diego harbor?
You guys also might want to fix some of the ads or in fact get rid of them because they're glitching up the game, annoying, and since you have in app purchases there useless. Especially with low payments in every race and the cars are so expensive there's no point in putting up ads cause basically you urge us to buy your stuff. I hope your reading this and every other reviews out there cause this is getting ridiculous.
Great but could be better!
This is the first review I've ever given over a game, I'll start off by mentioning the pros. I have to admit that this game has one of the most gorgeous graphics out of any game out there, not only that but it runs super smooth I've never experienced any lag, and it has one of the largest car selections out of any of the racing games on the AppStore. Now moving on to the cons. This game has the same problem as all of Gameloft's other games, and that's the fact that in in order to truly enjoy the game you have to pay loads of money. Here's the thing, I wouldn't mind spending $5 for the app at first and then not have to pay later on throughout the game (just like all the other Asphalts) but this game nearly forces you to pay in total the equivalent of an Xbox one/Ps4 game. I know it's how mobile gaming companies earn money nowadays but I would just appreciate if races would give more money or if y'all would make it so that you have to pay a base fee of $10 for the game and not have to pay later on. However, nonetheless this is a remarkable game and deserves the attention it has, but Gameloft, just ease it down a bit with the pay-to-have-fun system.
I love the gameplay and the cars. However, the app just closes when I click on a tournament sometimes. In addition, some of the cars are too expensive and take forever to save up for. I haven't spent any money in the game yet I am 91% done. It took me 103 hours of gameplay though. Game loft needs to greatly increase the rewards per race because it takes far too long to grind for all of the expensive cars. I think one should get at least 10,000 credits for some of the races in Season 8. Some of the really fast cars in Class A and Class S cost hundreds of thousands of not millions of credits. It takes 2500 races to save up 1,000,000 credits. This is assuming that one makes 4,000 credits per race. Do you know how much time that takes? In addition, once you get to a certain point there are no more regular season races to do, so you have no choice but to grind. Besides, if the cars were cheaper or if the rewards were greater, wouldn't more people play the game?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 1.24 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- STANDARD CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99