Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Hit the road to Rio in our brand-new update!
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city!
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check in on the game every day for increasingly awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more!
- NEW CARS: New cars are just 'round the bend! So check in often to catch the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO, Fenyr Supersport and more.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.
amazing game but...
so listen. i got this game a long time ago and i still play it. yes this game is amazing and all that, but there is one minor issue. this is actually in the game. well some of you might agree with me and some of you might not. so while you are playing, in some games/levels, there are these other cars tgat aren't in the race. some of them go you're way and some of them go the other. and the bad thing about it is that you can crash yourself if you hit those cars. one time (about 5 mins ago) i was playing elimination with my DS survolt class B. then when there were only 2 people left (me and the other guy) there was literally 2 seconds left and i thought "wow I'm totally going to win this thing right now" right up until... that's when it happened. that car that WASN'T in the race came right in my way. I crashed and lost the game. when i respawned, it just said "eliminated" because there were 2 seconds left. please remove those cars from the game because i was so mad when it happened. if it wasn't for those cars, i would've put 5 stars. please fix this.
So Much Greed
I've been a fan of this game for a long time. The graphics are great, the racing challenging. As the game grew in popularity, the number of ads increased as well. It has made the game all but unplayable. When launching the game to collect rewards leads to an ad before you can get to the rewards page is simply greed on their part. Shame on them.
There are a lot of racing games out there, though nothing quite like this one (I really used to love this game) that can deliver your racing fix without bombarding you with adds every 30 seconds. I would advise you download and play one of those. You will race more and watch commercials less. Overall you will be much happier as well.
I hold on to the game as I have invested a great deal of time into it. I check back from time to time to see if the idiots in charge have gotten a clue. Sadly, they still don't get it. We want to race, not watch ads. If the occasional ad was good enough when the game first came out, it should be good enough now since they now have far more users than they ever imagined. They chose to be greedy, and for me, they chose poorly.
If you agree, I encourage you to write a review and tell them so. With enough reviews complaining about the ads, perhaps they will do something about it or offer an ad free version for a few bucks. They have a winning game, but cannot see it over their own greed. So sad, really.
Good game BUT...
This is a fun driving game, but every update seems to make it less so. It used to be FAR better. The ads are incredibly intrusive, sometimes three ads just starting the app, then an ad nearly every time you navigate to different menus even before getting to the actual playing. The last update was so full of bugs that many sections of the game were completely unplayable, but they pushed it anyhow.
The game itself is fun, one of the better driving games I've played on my iPad. But it seems that "free" apps are not actually free anymore. Even if in-app purchases are made, expect to spend a decent amount of time watching commercials and repeatedly restarting the game due to the crashes, glitches,and bugs, present in their advertising. I'd say that I would pay for it to have no ads, but because of all the problems I would not.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 1.40 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99