Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
"The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now" -- Touch Arcade 5/5
"A brilliantly put together arcade racing package" -- Pocket Gamer 9/10 (Gold Award)
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• More than 95 performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX, Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 13 different settings such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Tenerife & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 9 seasons & 300 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• Win prizes in the Limited-Time Cups!
• A detailed damage system
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents (not available for iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4)
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
Apple Watch SUPPORT
• Stay connected and never miss an event, new car or special offer again!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Crank up the AC, because the summer wind's blowing a hot new update your way!
• CAR MASTERY: Take on a series of over 1,500 special challenges to win exclusive & iconic cars!
• 8 NEW CARS: Spark a fire in your soul with the McLaren P1 GTR, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, McLaren 675LT, and more.
• NEW DECALS: Because you can never have too many customization options!
Multiplayer success = paying mega real $$$
The game is quite entertaining and very stable. I've enjoyed slowly upgrading my car. But there seems to be much hidden within the game that, after initial purchase, is only accessible through more obscenely large purchases. Personally I would be more willing to pay a bit more upfront and know that I have the opportunity to reasonably earn full access to the entire game than to be frustrated with being locked out of certain achievements since I am not willing to fork over another $20, $30, or even $99. That and the Pro, card based upgrade system seems to have been devised to frustrate users into spending much more real money in a gamble that they MAY receive the necessary card they need to further upgrade their car.
A great game in gameplay and visual execution diminished by developer greed. Yes, Gameloft needs to make money on the game, but does Gameloft really need to charge that much? To the degree that it frustrates users? I did make a few modest IAPs, but the meager advancement that it brought me was definitely not worth the money spent.
Great game just needs improvements
This game is Great, the graphics are the best and the game is stable, ill give gameloft five stars for that, but what needs work is the prices and multiplayer. In multiplayer it needs work because I typically get knocked out at the starting line and the only way to not get knocked out is to get a car with very good exeleration, and I even get knocked with a person with lower skill so that needs some work, so let's move on to prices, I think the in-app purchases are to much, I understand you are trying to make money but do you have to charge that much? For small amount of credits, I rather pay up front knowing that every thing is free, but the car prices are too much because the cars are way too expensive for what they do, also I just wish you could add in some cheaper concept cars
I would love this game even more if you could fix;) ;)
Great game, to much in app purchases
I personally LOVE this game. It has smooth mechanics, very little bugs, and a ton of cars. I would rate this a 5 star, but the developers are greedy. Before car mastery, you had to get in app purchases to succeed. With the car mastery, you can earn a good amount of money, enough to buy decent cars. But the top cars are ridiculous. They made the in app purchases give you NO MONEY. For example, the best car in the game is 365,000,000 credits, $100 gives you only 120,000,000 credits. And that car is only a bit better than a 1,000,000 credit car. Also, multiplayer is extremely hard. It seems like in every race there is 1 or 2 people every race who have spent 100's of dollars on the game. Unless you play a d or c class race, your gonna have some trouble. Also, some cars can only be bought through in app purchases. There is one cars that costs $50 !
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.22 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- STANDARD CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99