Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.9.0
Make 2017 the Year of Speed with these high-performance surprises!
- NEW LOCATION: Weave your way in and around the mighty mountains of Patagonia! Discover 4 routes and an avalanche of shortcuts & events to master!
- NEW McLAREN RACE CAR: Get revved & ready for a new event! Complete every tour and claim the unparalleled & iconic McLaren MP4/8 as your own!
- NEW CARS: Look out for each spectacular speedster’s special event in the coming weeks and kick off the Lunar New Year with the limited-time Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition!
- LUNAR NEW YEAR R&D: Celebrate the Year of the Rooster with a special Renault Alpine Celebration you can tweak to perfection and OWN in the new R&D Event!
- AVENTADOR SV DOUBLE DOWN: Put it all on the line in a new Enduro Double Down! Only the most skilled and fearless drivers will earn the right to claim the prestigious Lamborghini Aventador SV as their own.
Still the best racer on iOS!
I am happy to see that many fans are still enjoying the game as much as I am: it is seriously fun and seriously intense. I have been playing almost every day since November 2013, and I am losing ground month after month, update after update, because I can't spend real money on the game. I watch every ad that pops up. Usually not more than once, but hey, getting my interest is the advertiser's job, right? I just can't spend real money. I'm not poor; I just think buying cheat codes is cheating. I want to earn my cars. I want to earn my upgrades. I've got hundreds of free nitro starters on my start page now; I think of them as trophies. Listen: the game will die without rookies. There have to be new players working through their season campaigns, or the money will dry up when the top 20% of spenders rush off to the next killer app. They have less loyalty to Gameloft than Gameloft has to them, ykr? The game will generate strong ad income for a decade if you just relax the squeeze enough to keep new players playing. You know the gold rush has peaked: Try it! Thanks, anyway. It's been a great game. Give me a way to send you $100 without buying any iap-- I surely owe you.
A dead and dying franchise (2017)
Unfortunately at this point in time only players that have been loyal can get anywhere in this game. It's no longer about competition, but rather how much money you want to to give or how many hours of time you want to waste farming for a car of ridiculous price just to know you've been doing the same thing 10 days straight losing out of tons of online rewards to get a car to complete with the higher ups. At that point the others just put real money in the next car twice the price 2 days ago. And nothing you do can help. Asphalt8 was great when the game wasn't just focus on in game purchases and community multiplayer. But less your willing to spend $1k to play with the others and not be put in the dust, don't get this game. Ps. AsphaltXtreme not worth either.
This is a really fun racing game. The daily race (events) and special races are nice. I wish the events would be more varied, like total number of flat spins, etc. I have played more time then I want to admit but they keep updating it to keep it fun. They did update the R&D so in principle you can get a car that way without being an expert. However, be ready to spend quite a bit of game money to get the car upgraded.
Multiplayer is tricky. If I have a car rated 1000, I can be beat by a car with only 900, even if I race perfect. Not sure why that is. Maybe it motivates people to get the new cars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 1.74 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99