Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.8.1
Enjoy your winter holidays with amazing new content!
- McLaren CHAMPIONSHIP: We will introduce, for the first time in Asphalt history, McLaren race cars! Take one of these beautiful high-performance racers for the ultimate test run around the world! Rack up Trophies as you beat challenges and earn big rewards to ultimately unlock the cars.
- NEW CAR LINEUP: A total of 8 new speedsters are coming, including the Aston Martin Vulcan and Mosler Land Shark. Look for them to come out one-by-one in the Shop over the coming weeks.
- JOIN THE HOLIDAY RUSH: Dashing down the course, on a holiday racing spree… Unlock a GIFT from all of us if you play this Cup daily! Get the BMW M2 for FREE just for racing in the Christmas Cup every day! Stay tuned on our Facebook page for the dates!
- NEW EVENTS: Get ready for new Enduro and R&D events! Participate in them to get a chance to make the Chevrolet Impala and Arash AF10 yours!
Game is fun but...
There is a lot of good that can be said about this game, the music is good, the graphics are great, etc. the problems however make this a disappointment. First off, if you have any problem with the game and e-mail for assistance be expecting at least 3 weeks before getting a response, second the cars in the game cost as much as cars in real life do, however if you are playing without putting a lot of cash into the game you are trying to buy theses cars while working a part-time job, the prizes for winning are so low it takes forever to get anything, third if you are willing to pay (or happen to win every once in a great while) there are boosts to use while racing, that increase your performance, amount of nitro, and overall speed, all those things are fine if you are racing against people with the same boosts in play, or in single player, however if you are not using those things the players who are just fly right through you, giving them the high bonuses, and leaving you with Jack, if the multiplayer had two different options those using the boosts and those not, it would be more fair for those just racing. If those issues were addressed I would boost my rating up, but as us this game gets only two stars
Wow in the last 2 months you have really destroyed the fun. Ad after ad after ad i have been a fan of the game, I find myself getting frustrated by not being able to play without an ad poping up. Start to play an event ad pops up, finish a race an ad pops up, and worse it is the same ad I just watched before. If that is not bad enough now there is a daily challenge and a reward to sign in daily.. to get a Ferrari very nice prize or it could be if the ads were not in the way. In the last 2 months the ads have increased and now there is a specific ad that trys to launch and fails. Not only does it fail but it blocks the screen with a transparent gray screen and I can't even log in for the day it does go away after hours later trying to activate the game. Then the ad trys to load again and blocked again no event and no sign in. Games are supposed to be enjoyable. Ads are not a part of the game their an interruption. The same ad playing repeatedly, ridiculous. Same ads for games I already play and you are the developers of that game, who gave me a bonus to join the game, annoying. Repeated ad that fails, interrupts game play and causes a block, epic failure. I am not the only one who has complained about the ads. Read the reviews and pay attention Gameloft your losing your fans.
Not a good pick up and play game
Unless you are willing to spend money or many hours a day, it is very hard to unlock the fun, fast cars. I still play Asphalt 7. The speed rush you get from it is so much better because you can unlock the fast cars on it without an insane amount of playtime. It takes forever to get enough to upgrade or buy new cars on this game. It becomes just a grind. I put this game down because I kept getting stuck. I wouldn't have a fast enough car to take on the new races and I couldn't upgrade my car to make it faster without spending a long time grinding away doing the same races over and over. It just gets boring too quickly because of this. The upgrades you have to do are so expensive that you can never save up for the more expensive cars. It doesn't help that the events to unlock new cars are impossible. I don't get why anyone would just spend the money on a much better console game. They have ads in this even though I paid for this game when it first came out. Why would I spend any more money with them?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 1.67 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99