Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Get ready to tear up the tracks! Porsche cars are now available in this exclusive Asphalt 8 Porsche-branded update!
- PORSCHE CARS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! For the first time in Asphalt 8, you can drive the Porsche 959, 718 Boxster S, Cayman GT4, 911 GT3 RS, and the 918 Spyder with Weissach Package. We've got the keys, you've got the skills. Let's race!
- PORSCHE CHAMPIONSHIPS: Compete in the all-new Porsche Championships created to celebrate the arrival of this legendary brand. Finish the challenges, earn the cars, complete secondary goals, and unlock additional rewards!
- PORSCHE SPECIAL EVENTS SERIES: Only the best can drive the best! Complete five Porsche events, including Championships, R&D, and Enduro Double Down, to prove your prowess and earn your right to drive our most premium Porsche car.
- STREAMLINED GAME MENUS: Presenting visually updated and refined menus! Including an all-new hub and Play menu, where you can easily access Career, Multiplayer, Daily Tasks, and more. Your Asphalt experience just got swifter!
- ADVANCED CAR SEARCH FILTERS: Finding your favorite car has never been easier! Tap the filter icon in the garage and pick any brand. You can also view cars on sale, cars that can be assembled, cars you already own, and more.
- MY PROFILE MENU: New and improved navigation for the My Profile menu. Check your VIP status and bonuses, and now view medals and achievements together on one screen.
Nice graphics, kart physics, expensive to play
This is an earnest warning to all who play this game: YOU WILL NEED TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BE COMPETITIVE IN MULTIPLAYER AND TIME LIMITED EVENTS. Probably $1,000 just to get the minimum set of competitive cars. $2,000 to $4,000 to get enough cars to be competitive every day. Everything in this game is geared toward you buying more and more in app purchases: from the boosts to the countdowns to the hidden track hazards that wreck or spin your car.
That said, Asphalt 8 has very nice graphics and interesting tracks. Don't expect a realistic racing experience, though. The gameplay is like kart racing games: you build boost by drifting, stunting, knocking down other players, or driving over plus up bottles. Win races in multiplayer by immediately knocking down as many of the other cars as you can. Only about a dozen of the 180+ cars are competitive in multiplayer. Be careful upgrading cars: max out speed, then perhaps nitro.
*EDIT* I'm dropping my rating to zero stars in protest of the recent actions on Gameloft's part to essentially wage war on YouTubers who build a great since of community and popularity for GL. Instead of working together to find a solution with individuals who post A8 content, they've opted to punish those who help make the A8 community dynamic and great. If GL decides to do what's right I will happily restore my 5 star rating. *EDIT OVER*
I am first to hate the most about this game and more so about Gameloft. But if you're into racing there's NOTHING that touches this. There own game AsphaltXtreme doesn't even cut it. It's good. But A8 just scratches an itch. GL has set up amazing competition with introduction of F1 racing cars. The top tier multiplayer scene is nuts right now. Good luck getting there though. I've been playing for a long time. If you don't spend money progression is suuuper slow, so avoid this game you're not willing to put in time, or not rich.
Fun racing game
I don't normally play racing games because I get bored of them. However this game is beautiful! I was a amazed by that and I like the cars. I like you can pick the colors and etc. I was getting bored with the games I have and saw this was rated one of the top on google to play on the iPad. They were right it's fun!
Also I see a lot of complaining about paying, I rarely pay for any game and I seem to have just as much fun. So I don't win all the time but I like the challenge. And yes I have won a couple of races with the cars I have. I just watch ads and challenge myself to play what I got. Really it's all about the fun factor.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 1.81 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99