Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Crank up the AC! Asphalt 8’s HOT new update will get you ready for this summer!
- NEW CARS: The Mercedes-AMG GT3, Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7, nanoFlowcell QUANT FE and other sports cars will progressively make their appearance on the starting line. Follow us at www.facebook.com/AsphaltGame to be the first to know about their release and more!
- ENDURO DOUBLE DOWN: Prove you can withstand till the very end in an ever-changing, tough, daring challenge. Double or nothing is the way to go! Risk your progress in order to win BIG!
- DAILY TASKS: Missing some credits or tokens to buy your dream car?! Complete the daily tasks to stack up rewards!
- R&D Series: Push the Mercedes-AMG C-Coupe Touring Car 2014 to its limits & get a chance to make it yours!
Best racing game out there- A few adjustments.
Best game in the whole series, best graphics, most cars, and it's free! Sadly, there are a few things needed to make this game better.
They are very hard to get; about 1-3k per 4-5 star race. Some cars are hundreds of thousands credits. And those blue coin things are also pretty rare
Costs way to much. If it was free, things would be so nice
-Add even more cars
Now I'm getting greedy. More cars, the better.
Like maybe paste Real Racings 3's selection to this game.
-Maybe more locations
There are a lot of locations; But not as much as Asphalt 7. More variety, the better. Dubai is very pretty, I thank you for adding it. Maybe add cities and areas like: Miami, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, D.C, Paris, London, Berlin, Cairo/ Sahara Desert, Mt. Everest, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Great Australia Outback, Rio, Andes, Yucan, Bahamas, Havana, Rome, Chicago, Phoenix, etc. These are my favorite places in the world, and I know it's a lot, but... I think you'd make 3x more money and racers if you add all of these, but that will take a lot of GB however.
Crew daily competitions, the leaders and make up the time the coracle each other, a chat room so you can find members, oh that would be sooo cool.
Thanks for listening, I love this game already.
Have a great day!
Update pros and cons
-ability to earn tokens daily(few as they may be)
-greedy gl with more adds(no surprise here lol)
-Watching videos should earn a whole power up, not just a 1 race pu (imo)
-ADDING TRAFFIC TO MASTERY RACES 10-15
seriously!! Gl please undo this, this is my biggest disappointment about the update, i can no longer farm credits as effectively, i mean they are easy to dodge, but it was so much more relaxing and carefree to farm without having to worry about traffic!! Especially in flawless races! Now what was once a guaranteed 6k creds per race is an race in which if i make the slightest mistake and crash i lose it all!
Please undo this!!
Also, i would love to see a more efficient way of farming for more advanced players, ie a race or mode where we could earn 10-50 credits, or a daily challenge (a hard one) that say gives maybe 100k a day. Just ideas.
OH. and another idea is that maybe special earnable/achievable decals could have added bonuses, like say a certain decal gives 50% extra credits during races.. Etc. that way the extremely overpriced paint jobs would serve a purpose other than looking good and draining our money :p
Sincerely, a no-lifer who has played the game for 200+ hours
my main thing is the decals..why does it cost so much to get decals when it clearly doesn't make your car faster?.. I think you guys are asking for a ridiculous amount of credits for it. the second thing is the earning of credits, the timing and boards that have to played to earn them are time consuming in sense that you'd have to play it too many times to try to win but it becomes so frustrating that you give up and quit. although I do own several cars I have to purchase others and play the levels to earn the stars and unlock the season. maybe you should allow for us to use the cards to upgrade our own cards instead of selling them, or give away more boxes during events.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 1.32 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99