Aspiration Summit Checking
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Aspiration is an online financial firm with a conscience. We offer banking and investment products that let you make money and a difference in the world.
Our products include Money Magazine’s “Best Checking Account in America” and 100% fossil-free sustainable investments. We donate 10% of revenue to charity.
If you’re not already a customer, you can download the app to get immediate access to sign up for our checking account with up to 1.00% APY* and unlimited ATM fee reimbursements** at every ATM in the world.
The Aspiration Summit Checking app gives you easy, free, 24/7 access to your Aspiration Summit Checking account, including:
• Up to 1.00% APY*
• Use any ATM in the world with unlimited ATM fee reimbursements**
• FDIC Insured
• Deposit a check with your phone's camera. No more searching for your bank or ATM!
• Pay your bills or send a check to a friend
• Easy transfers between Aspiration and your other accounts
• To-the-minute balance and transaction tracking
• Touch ID and Face ID support let you sign in easily and securely (on supported devices)
• 3D Touch QuickActions (on supported devices)
• Aspiration works with Apple Pay, Mint, Venmo & Paypal
• Two-factor authentication for stronger security
• The only money Aspiration makes are the “tips” you choose to pay us — and you’re free to choose zero
Please note that access to your Aspiration fund investments is not yet available in the app.
ASPIRATION IS UNIQUE
• We’re proud to donate 10% of our revenue to charity
• We let you choose your own monthly fees (even zero!)
• With Aspiration Impact Measurement (AIM), you can track your impact on people and the planet based on where you shop every day
WE’RE MAKING WAVES
Money Magazine: America’s Best Checking Account in 2015. 
Fast Company: One of the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2016. And #3 in Social Good & #4 in Finance. 
SF Chronicle: “Aspiration gives the consumer direct control & removes the whole question of whether there are hidden fees.” 
Entrepreneur: “One of America’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies” – two years in a row! 
Benzinga Fintech Award 2016: “Winner: Robo-advisor & Wealth Manager” 
• Two-factor authentication
• Bank accounts are FDIC Insured up to $250,000
Deposit products are offered by Radius Bank, member FDIC. FDIC: Insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.
Investment products are offered through Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC. Investment products: Are not FDIC insured. Are not Bank Guaranteed. May lose Value.
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 11/10/2017. Minimum amount to open account is $10.00. Rate tiers are as follows: 0.25% APY applies to all balances from $0.00 to $2,499.99, and 1.00% APY applies to balances $2,500.00 and over. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
** ATM surcharge rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Radius Debit Card wherever it is accepted. Radius Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee you believe is eligible, please contact Customer Service at 800.683.8529. ATM fees will be rebated at the end of each statement cycle. Radius Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM surcharge rebate at any time.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
We fixed a bug that disabled Touch ID login for people who had it enabled. Apologies for any inconvenience!
It’s a decent form of saving money
The app itself is wonderful to use and easy intereface! The company seems to be mindful about the environment, and pay what is fair fee is interesting. I’ve had my account since summer, and it is a good way to stash any loose change. Don’t expect this company to be your primary banking, because they claim to be a investment firm. Great if your interested in investing and want to start out.
I would really like the process a bit faster transferring money from my exterior banks and reimbursement of atms anywhere.
Great app for checking but no links to IRA or other Investment Accts
I really like Aspiration Bank and their mission. The app is fine for allowing access to your Summit checking account.
I would like to know if there are any plans to allow users to access their IRA’s or other mutual fund investments through the app?
Thanks and keep up the good work!
DO NOT OPEN THIS ACCOUNT OR USE THIS APP*
This company has atrocious customer service and this app provides inaccurate information of the worst kind: it says a check has cleared into your account when it has not.
Isn’t that the information you’d be looking for on a bank’s iPhone app? It’s not on this one.
The socially responsible mission of the company is admirable, but they’ve got to be a bank first. They’re not ready for real world customers.
*rated one star because I couldn’t rate it zero stars.