Aspiration is an online financial firm with a conscience. We offer banking and investment products that let you make money and a difference in the world.
Our products include Money Magazine’s “Best Checking Account in America” and 100% fossil-fuel free, sustainable investments. We donate 10% of revenue to charity.
The Aspiration app gives you easy, free, 24/7 access to all of your Aspiration banking and investment accounts.
If you’re not already a customer, you can download the app to sign up for our high-yield checking account with up to 1.00% APY* and unlimited ATM fee reimbursements** at every ATM in the world.
• Earn up to 1.00% APY* with the Summit Checking Account
• Withdraw money at any ATM in the world with unlimited ATM fee reimbursements**
• FDIC Insured up to $250,000
• Deposit a check with your phone's camera. No more searching for your bank or ATM!
• Pay your bills or send a check to a friend
• Easy transfers between Aspiration and your other accounts
• To-the-minute balance and transaction tracking
• 3D Touch QuickActions (on supported devices)
• Aspiration works with Apple Pay, Mint, Venmo & Paypal
• With Aspiration Impact Measurement (AIM), you can track your impact on people and the planet based on where you shop every day
• The only money Aspiration makes are the “tips” you choose to pay us -- and you’re free to choose zero
• See the current value of your IRA or Investment account
• Buy or sell shares in our professionally managed investment funds
• Touch ID and Face ID support let you sign in easily and securely (on supported devices)
• Two-factor authentication
ASPIRATION IS UNIQUE
• We’re proud to be a certified B Corp, and we donate 10% of our revenue to charity
• We let you choose your own monthly fees (even zero!)
WE’RE MAKING WAVES
Money Magazine: America’s Best Checking Account in 2015. 
Fast Company: One of the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2016. And #3 in Social Good & #4 in Finance. 
SF Chronicle: “Aspiration gives the consumer direct control & removes the whole question of whether there are hidden fees.” 
Entrepreneur: “One of America’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies” – two years in a row! 
Benzinga Fintech Award 2016: “Winner: Robo-advisor & Wealth Manager” 
Deposit products are offered by Radius Bank, member FDIC. FDIC: Insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.
Investment products are offered through Aspiration Fund Adviser, LLC. Investment products: Are not FDIC insured. Are not Bank Guaranteed. May lose Value.
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 11/10/2017. Minimum amount to open account is $10.00. Rate tiers are as follows: 0.25% APY applies to all balances from $0.00 to $2,499.99, and 1.00% APY applies to balances $2,500.00 and over. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
** ATM surcharge rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Radius Debit Card wherever it is accepted. Radius Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee you believe is eligible, please contact Customer Service at 800.683.8529. ATM fees will be rebated at the end of each statement cycle. Radius Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM surcharge rebate at any time.
Minor enhancements to keep your Aspiration experience running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Great bank account, very easy to use
I originally opened an account with this bank because I was traveling out of the country. ATM fees back plus no fee for using your card internationally? SIGN ME UP! Now that I’m back in the US, I still use this bank. I love the green-awareness, the simplicity, the ability to use any ATM and be refunded the fees, the ability to still deposit checks even with no physical location, and the option to invest with only green-certified companies. I use to use a bank that partially rhymes with Donald Trumps favorite racist golf club and was SO happy to have found a much kinder, greener, more trustworthy bank that doesn’t charge you a fee for breathing. As long as this bank exists with its current business ethics, they’ll have my business.
Love the concept but...
I was excited to find out about a bank for the people that allows us more control and less fees. However, my rating is because sadly the inability to deposit cash or checks for that matter to a branch even third party is not possible in nyc. So I’m unable to leave my major corporate bank for this reason. Additionally I started invested in both funds they offer but haven’t seen much increase at all in earnings. And it would be nice to see a complete breakdown of what companies I’m investing into. Otherwise, the app is great and puts you in control of where your money goes.
This app is unbelievably awesome. I tell all my friends. Aspiration is revolutionizing banking. I especially love AIM which allows me to see my own sustainability score and decide where to shop. It makes me use the debit card for all my purchase. And the customer service. I also love investing in their two easy investment funds. And the It’s a Volatile Life educational cartoon on their site!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.