Assassin's Creed Identity
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
What's New in Version 2.8.6
Get the game for 80% less!
Money Hungry Ubisoft
I should have known better than to purchase a Ubisoft Game! Its one thing to charge money for in game currency for freemium games; but Ubisoft took it to a whole new level! Not only did they charge $4.99 for this game which would have been fine but then they expect you to pay for further campaigns! That is down right BS! Hey Ubisoft! I have purchased every Assassins Creed for console and I have never been charged more money to play yet another campaign!! Why would you start charging now and why would you think anyone with common sense would pay for it? If you were going to charge for campaign levels then you should of just made this a freemium game! Ubisoft is one of the largest game companies so would it have really hurt to give the campaign levels for free? Anyone reading this might be thinking well the starting campaign is worth the $4.99 right? WRONG! The original campaign is short and sweet. Basically the $4.99 your paying is for the Assassins Creed Name and Ubisoft Company! Other than that save your money and support a developer that cares about its customers and fan base!
Cash cash MONEY.
Ubisoft, please be a better game. Now the 1st thing I don't like is the LIMIT of campaigns. The campaign is short itself, and you have to PAY for another campaign? What pisses me off is that the game over time gets very bland and boring. Once you finish the two campaigns, all you do is play contracts without any variety and grind for cash.. You should make a new campaign for those who are bored with the current two. Then inside you can put in CHAPTERS. Make sure the characters have voice, just like the real AC. You can put 5 - 6 missions in each chapter, and there should be 5 chapters. Then you have the BOSS BATTLE. You should make up a rogue assassin or something like that, and you have to kill the assassin and reunite the assassin's brotherhood. Please add this. ;D
I really enjoy playing this game and have been since its’ release! But it is having some major issues that have gradually gotten worse and one star is all I can honestly give it at this time! The game play constantly lags, is jerky, freezes, and sometimes disconnects altogether. Also it has become very hard to control the direction of movement. There have always been occasional minor game play issues, but not like this and it’s getting to the point where it is just too difficult to get through the game! I only wish it ran as smoothly as the ads! No problems there! I was considering buying the Forli mission, but NOT when it is running like this! I use an Apple IPad Air which is running the most recent IOS update (11.2) I also have a strong WiFi connection/good internet speed. I do like this game very much but if the problem continues, well, it just really won’t be worth playing any longer!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 2.54 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forlì Story Campaign$1.99
- Coin Pack: Medium$4.99
- Coin Pack: Large$9.99
- Hero Token Pack$4.99
- Coin Pack: Big$24.99
- Pack pour Spadassin de rang Initié$9.99
- Berserker Pack for Initiate Rank$9.99
- Legacy Bundle: Ezio Auditore da Firenze$9.99
- Legacy Bundle: Edward Kenway$9.99
- Shadowblade Starter Pack$4.99