*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
Get the game for 60% less!
Ratings and Reviews
Ubisoft’s action-packed RPG is teeming with killers, conspiracies, and contracts. The gorgeous 3D world feels alive at every turn, whether you’re scaling cathedrals, jumping from rooftops, or simply walking through busy streets. You can customize your assassins to your liking—deceiving enemies with disguises or taking them out with crowd-clearing attacks. As you track down lethal foes during the Italian Renaissance, the smooth combat and rewarding exploration will keep you mesmerized.
iPhone X update please
Have to take a star away because this is assassins creed from a AAA dev (Ubisoft) and they still don’t have iPhone X support (resolution wise) for this game or assassins creed pirates and that’s just unacceptable. You have INDIE,LESS KNOWN DEVS, who update there games to make it iPhone X capable (again RESOLUTION WISE) but Ubisoft can’t? U r a huge studio there is no reason u guys shouldn’t have been one of the FIRST devs to update ur games for iPhone X. So until that gets fixed I have to take a star away, the game itself is amazing and a solid AC experience for mobile. Once the add iPhone X resolution I will gladly change my rating back to 5 stars just atm ALL devs need to get on board with this because some games SUCH AS THIS are just UNPLAYABLE with the resolution. Yah u can PLAY the game but because the screen is so tiny (because it’s not updated for iPhone X resolutions) THAT’S what makes it unplayable. Take whatever phone u have and just imagine if the screen was smaller that’s the issue with the iPhone X u just can’t play the game with such a tiny/mini screen. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GAME! And PIRATES AS WELL!
Money Hungry Ubisoft
I should have known better than to purchase a Ubisoft Game! Its one thing to charge money for in game currency for freemium games; but Ubisoft took it to a whole new level! Not only did they charge $4.99 for this game which would have been fine but then they expect you to pay for further campaigns! That is down right BS! Hey Ubisoft! I have purchased every Assassins Creed for console and I have never been charged more money to play yet another campaign!! Why would you start charging now and why would you think anyone with common sense would pay for it? If you were going to charge for campaign levels then you should of just made this a freemium game! Ubisoft is one of the largest game companies so would it have really hurt to give the campaign levels for free? Anyone reading this might be thinking well the starting campaign is worth the $4.99 right? WRONG! The original campaign is short and sweet. Basically the $4.99 your paying is for the Assassins Creed Name and Ubisoft Company! Other than that save your money and support a developer that cares about its customers and fan base!
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Forlì Story Campaign $1.99
- Coin Pack: Medium $4.99
- Coin Pack: Large $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.