Assassin's Creed Identity
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
What's New in Version 2.8.2
To celebrate the release of the Assassin’s Creed movie we are not only bringing you new gear and chests. Additionally, enjoy our 4 weeks long special event for a chance to win the famous Benedicto and Aguilar outfits!
Collect the new gear from the Spanish Inquisition featuring more than 100 new weapons and armour!
New Relic chests will give you a chance to win colour variations of the Spanish Novice, Benedicto and Aguilar outfits.
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedIdentity or Twitter https://twitter.com/ACIdentity to get the latest news!
And thank you for your continuous feedback and support!
Your Assassin’s Creed Identity Team
Great but updates are MORE than needed
Okay first off I'd like to say bravo on this game developers. I've got some serious gripes although. First, can you please give us the option to turn the tap and go off. But my biggest complaint is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!, take this game OFFLINE! I've already paid for the game and am not interested in the least to purchase anything AT ALL. I travel often which means 60% of my time is spent on commercial airlines and I cannot play at all on airplane mode and it's MORE than frustrating. Again, Please make this game offline. And keep up the outstanding work guys.
Okay developers I'm rating this game from my initial 3 stars to a one star game. It was a great game now, not so much. Do you guys even read these reviews? Why can we not play this game offline? It crashes so much its nearly impossible to play. We've already paid for the game so take it offline and quit trying to squeeze more money out of us.
Has So Much Potential
I like that there is a class system and there is a sense of progression here. This game feels amazing gameplay wise, giving you that nostalgic AC2 feel. But at the same time it drops the ball with its campaigns and lack of game modes.
I wanted so badly for an interesting story for my own personal assassin and the story I got was like an hour if that. The contracts get repetitive after a while and you wonder why your actually leveling and grinding in the first place
I feel like I'm just leveling up and getting better gear so that I can do higher level contracts. I guess in a sense that's what AC is but it was also about the story, the cutscenes, and some sort of boss at the end you were eager to take down. This game doesn't have it. But if your looking for that gameplay fix of AC2 with nothing else you'll be happy with the purchase.
Good Game For Mobile Devices
For a mobile game, this is pretty good. I got it on sale for 99c and I don't regret it. It's pretty cool. The game isn't open world like the games on console, but you do missions in an open area of a city. So, say you do a mission in Italy, that whole city you're is free to ram around to a certain extent while you're in the mission. There's about 11 or so missions. I've only done 4 so idk what's after that. But you can also upgrade your character with new weapons, skills, and clothing items.
I think if you're a fan of the series, you'll be satisfied with this for the most part. I have it a 4/5 simply beings because it's not pure open world, and the controls can be a little hard to adjust to at times. Other than that, it looks good and it's fun to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 2.54 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forlì Story Campaign$1.99
- Coin Pack: Medium$4.99
- Coin Pack: Large$9.99
- Hero Token Pack$4.99
- Pack pour Spadassin de rang Initié$9.99
- Coin Pack: Big$24.99
- Legacy Bundle: Ezio Auditore da Firenze$19.99
- Berserker Pack for Initiate Rank$9.99
- Shadowblade Starter Pack$4.99
- Trickster Pack for Initiate Rank$9.99