Assassin's Creed Identity
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Only works with iPad 3 and over, iPad Mini 2 and over, iPhone 5 and over, iPod 6. Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSIN’S CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
What's New in Version 2.8.2
To celebrate the release of the Assassin’s Creed movie we are not only bringing you new gear and chests. Additionally, enjoy our 4 weeks long special event for a chance to win the famous Benedicto and Aguilar outfits!
Collect the new gear from the Spanish Inquisition featuring more than 100 new weapons and armour!
New Relic chests will give you a chance to win colour variations of the Spanish Novice, Benedicto and Aguilar outfits.
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedIdentity or Twitter https://twitter.com/ACIdentity to get the latest news!
And thank you for your continuous feedback and support!
Your Assassin’s Creed Identity Team
Awesome Gameplay but lacks a few things (could use a few tweaks)
The gameplay gives you the assassin feel, but the storyline is lacking. There are no cutscenes or interaction with characters through dialogue. Giving a story for your own assassin means their own storyline, they can speak and has a backstory. The contracts over due time get boring, and open world/free roam needs to happen. (As in you have fast travel, renovations to buildings, upgrading your armor not earning them from missions, a currency that you can buy armor or customize your assassin color wise, npcs interacting, and overall everything from a standard assassin game) Why not two hidden blades? When assassinating a guard that's next to a guard you're immediately detected. Having two hidden blades would eliminate chances of getting detected, plus the animation would make it cooler. More leap of faiths or buildings that have a haystack under them would make the game more like a assassin creed game on pc or consoles. (once open world/free roam is made a realty) Another problem is when you're near a edge, when you try to look around you jump down. That side of the screen should ONLY be used to look around not movement, that is a problem since it makes making your move strategically a fail since once you jump down you may get detected. How about co-op?
Review man dig this
Its a good game overall no doubt about it. I may sound trivial but why have these artificial complications with movement? Like why do you have to push a button to flee and then wait for a timer to do so again? Why is it also that every item awarded after a completion is above my characters current level? I can never use the stuff. It's like a hoarder and his clutter- bunch of useless junk hangin round
Someone said you have to pay and developers dont work for free...ok I'm with that but I'd much rather have a higher, one time up front cost rather than this in-app purchasing shakedown crap. I can see paying for the game to begin with but not for virtual make believe items per se. Way overpriced at that. Compare this scenario to a console game- you pay 50 or 60 bucks and get a far better game experience than this mobile stuff. The graphics, longer cut scenes, compelling story line etc.
PS. Why dont they make a good large file version of metal gear for mobile? I loved that franchise. And with respect to IOS games Thor was fun too they should make another chapter of that.
Don't get me wrong when I tell you that this game is amazing! 2.5 GBs was worth giving up to get this game. I wasn't expecting this much in a MOBILE game. Remember that as I keep going. I love Assassin's Creed and this game brings joy to my heart. Don't get me wrong it has its potential and CAN be better but it's a mobile game. Although I gave 2.5 gigs up for this game, adding more features will just be adding more memory to take up. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more. I WOULD give up more memory for this game because I can. But many people can for more reasons than you think. The ability to customize your assassin is cool and the classes are the best. Each has its ups and downs but I like them all. All in all, I see to many reviews saying that it could be better or improved but I think that it's perfect the way it, but don't get me wrong more abilities and cool features are ALWAYS appreciated!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 2.54 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forlì Story Campaign$1.99
- Coin Pack: Medium$4.99
- Coin Pack: Large$9.99
- Hero Token Pack$4.99
- Coin Pack: Big$24.99
- Pack pour Spadassin de rang Initié$9.99
- Berserker Pack for Initiate Rank$9.99
- Legacy Bundle: Ezio Auditore da Firenze$19.99
- Shadowblade Starter Pack$4.99
- Trickster Pack for Initiate Rank$9.99