Use a calendar to block off time? What about a to-do list? If so, I hope what you read next interests you!
Assigned is the app that links the events you add to your calendar with the tasks you’ve added. Currently, you can add notes and a deadline to help you prioritize what needs to be planned sooner than other tasks. Assigned will also keep changes made outside of the app synced with the tasks.
QUICKLY ADD TASKS
- Enter one task and quickly add the next so you can get back to what really matters
- Leave yourself important details, or steps, for each task by using notes
- Add a deadline to your tasks
BLOCK FREE TIME ON YOUR CALENDAR
- By adding tasks to your calendar, you can quickly plan ahead and dedicate time on your calendar to finishing each task
KEEP YOUR MIND WORRY-FREE
- Plan your tasks onto your calendar to keep your inbox of tasks empty
- You’ll never have to ask yourself, “will I finish my tasks before their deadlines?” by time-blocking
CONTINUE USING WHAT YOU TRUST MORE
- Trust your calendar to remind you when to work on a task you’ve planned
CALENDAR EVENTS ARE SYNCED
- Calendar accounts signed onto the device are visible to Assigned
- Life happens and events get pushed back to a later date, thus any updates outside of Assigned, like your favorite desktop calendar app, will update the task and its details when you revisit Assigned
- Hints throughout Assigned
- Romanian localization
- Updating calendar events created by Assigned
- Spanish localization not loading properly
- Sessions on the same day show the wrong session in the Planned section
Ratings and Reviews
Clean App w/ Good features
Love the app, it allows me to separate important and non important tasks while allowing me to take notes on each task to remember in the future!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.