By Silicon Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App Store's first aid app with an interactive assistance is back with a fresh update.
Accidents happens when you don't expect, Assistance allows you to have in your iOS device all the first aid information you need. You can also count with the interactive assistance for a more specific and direct help.
✶ An interactive assistance that helps the user according the emergency situation
✶ 100 illustrations
✶ Uses the device GPS to provide a quick direct phone connection to local emergency numbers
✶ Integrates Feeds from WHO - World Health Organization
✶ More than 200 situations are described:
✶ First Aid:
- Asthma Attack
- Myocardial infarction
- Cerebral hemorrhage
- Sting poisoning
- Recovery Position
- Recovery Position for infants with less than 1 year
- CPR for Infants with less than 1 year
_ CPR for Infants with more than 1 year
- Rautek's Key
- Helmet Removal
- How to evaluate and open the airway
- What to say when calling the emergency number
- Transporting the victim
- Childhood diseases
- Vaccines schedule
- Common infant problems
• Never forget that the provision of first aid does not exclude the importance of a doctor.
• All information related with diseases is for educational purposes only. For proper diagnoses and treatment consult your physician.
IF THE APPLICATION DOES NOT LOAD OR FROZE PLEASE TRY TO ERASE IT AND REINSTALL IT AGAIN
PLEASE REMEMBER WE CANNOT DIRECTLY REPLY TO QUESTIONS OR ISSUES POSTED IN APP STORE REVIEWS
Fell free to give us your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.5
- First Aid procedures for Asthma Attack
- CPR procedures for infants > 1 year
- Recovery Position for infants < 1 year
- iPhone 5 and Retina support
- Content update
- Navigation improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 26, 2012
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nuno Pereira
- © 2012 Silicon Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.