By assistive apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Assistive Apps presents Assistive Express, an affordable Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) Device, catered to people with difficulty in speech. The biggest challenge for such users when using AAC devices is the number of key strokes or hits required to construct any sentences, which can take up a significant amount of time to have a decent conversation with anyone. To overcome this challenge, Assistive Express is designed to be simple and efficient, allowing users to express their views and thoughts at the most express manner, with natural sounding voices.
-Landscape and Portrait Modes to cater to different needs
-Word Prediction to minimize the keystrokes required
-Adaptive learning of new vocabulary into the word prediction list
- Favorites list for users to save commonly used sentences
-3 voices included for user to pick
-Adjustable volume and speed for voices
-Large font and buttons for easy access
-Recent list for quick access to previously spoken sentences
-Self-learning "next word" prediction
- *New* Favorites can be reordered
- *New* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Email etc.
- *New* Font size is adjustable
- *New* Prediction can be enabled/disabled
Assistive Express is currently only designed for the English Language.
What's New in Version 3.61
- Enable / Disable Clear Button in Settings
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 3.61
- Size: 244 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chee Ng
- © 2010 assistive apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- US English Female Voice Tracy$1.99
- US English Male Voice Saul$1.99
- US English Male Voice Will$1.99
- US English Female Voice Laura$1.99
- US English Male Voice OldMan$1.99
- US English Creature Voice$1.99
- British English Male Voice Peter$1.99
- US English Child Voice Nelly$1.99
- US English Male Voice Micah$1.99
- British English Male Voice Graham$1.99