Associations from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ability to identify and make associations is an important language skill for building stronger vocabulary, oral language, receptive language and reading skills. Making associations between words and pictures helps to build semantic relationships, understanding of categorization, reasoning and problem solving skills. This interactive teaching tool is designed to be use by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop listening, identification and learning of new vocabulary.
- Teaching tool for speech, language and reading development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question/sentence and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- NO In-App purchases
- NO ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps, LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.1
I love it but the trials repeat a lot, even within the same set of 10. There doesn't seem to be very many different trials in general.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2015 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.