The ability to identify and make associations is an important language skill for building stronger vocabulary, oral language, receptive language and reading skills. Making associations between words and pictures helps to build semantic relationships, understanding of categorization, reasoning and problem solving skills. This interactive teaching tool is designed to be use by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop listening, identification and learning of new vocabulary.
- Teaching tool for speech, language and reading development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question/sentence and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- NO In-App purchases
- NO ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps, LLC
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but the trials repeat a lot, even within the same set of 10. There doesn't seem to be very many different trials in general.
This app allows me to leave some of my bulky materials at the office when I travel between facilities.. This app uses real photographs which is great for all my clients (children and adults). Lots of functional vocabulary.
I associate I Can Do Apps with great apps my kids can learn from and enjoy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.