Keep up to date on the happenings and events at the American Society of Training & Development with the ATD Events App. Download individual event programs as they become available.
• Native universal app: Great for iPad and no wifi connection required to access the conference program, visual schedule or animated maps.
• Now View: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share your digital business card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Programs: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, share with integrated social media and more.
• Session materials: Access session handouts and slides. Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors and Sponsors: Browse or search exhibitors and easily find their location on the expo floor.
New features and app functions
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really bad app, not worth a download. I’m attending the conference in May, so I thought I would download and set my schedule. In the events tab, it only lists past events, no future events. Also, the home tab doesn’t even have any info, just redirects to a website. Not worth it.
Hi Boo ESPN, Just checking in if you have any issues with the app? The content was made available in April once the program was completed.
Impossible to navigate as in the last 3 years! 👎
Hi gh-sav, could you please provide detailed feedback what exactly it is you are not able to find? Please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you
The only way to attend a conference! Wow!
I was blown away by this app. I originally was trying to create my schedule on the ASTD web site and then the app came along. I could have attended the whole conference with just my iPhone in my pocket. Not only could I create my schedule, but the map helped me find my way around the huge Denver Convention Center and the notes feature for each session gave me an easy way to capture key ideas (the iPad is probably better for this but the iPhone worked well). When speakers sent their handouts to the organizers early enough they were included in the app as well. A paperless experience for sure. Even the evaluation for each session was in the app in a very easy to use process.
Another great feature, although not well known, was the Contact section. Using Bump I was able to easily collect contact information from people I met. Very helpful since I forgot to take a batch of business cards with me. I suspect the feature noting Denver area locations was helpful as well although I never seem to have time to get outside the conference venue. Finding specific vendors in the Expo and searching for a favorite speaker was also a pleasure with this app. And built-in Twitter made it easy to tell friends what was going on. Did I say, " I love this app?"
My only criticism was the inability to sync between my iPhone and iPad which I understand is being developed. Looking forward to seeing this app at other conferences I attend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.