Asthma Storylines from the Allergy & Asthma Network, and powered by Health Storylines™, is a self-care tool for managing asthma for yourself or your loved one.
Asthma Storylines allows you to track and gain insights about daily asthma control for yourself or your child, keep track of questions you have for your healthcare provider, and more. It gives you an accurate, shareable record of the asthma experience between physician visits, and helps you and your care-team collaborate on treatment strategies.
Take control of asthma with these powerful Health Tools:
• Track and gain insights about daily asthma control
• Take notes on questions you have for your healthcare provider before visits and during visits
• Track medication and set reminders so you don’t forget a dose
• Track symptoms to monitor how you or your loved one is doing over time
• Document moods to see the impact of emotional health on overall wellbeing
• Remember important dates and events with an in-app calendar
• Record weight and other vitals to have handy whenever you need them
• Document your health and daily living with a journal
• Invite the people who care for you to connect as part of your Circle of Support. Share progress with them in real time. Let them empower you with their support and encouragement, give you a boost when you need it, and celebrate your milestones.
The Asthma Storylines mobile app is free for all users. There is also a Web version available, accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device.
Ratings and Reviews
Peak Flow Monitoring!
Was a bit hard to locate this tool module Tools-> show all -> asthma. It uses a slider bar which is more clumsy than entering a digital amount, it looks like it will graph the results too!
With so many modules to track different issues his could be a really helpful app to keep everything at a glance.
Nice but crashes
Would give this higher stars but it crashes a lot and is very frustrating. Would be nice to be able to edit entries but can't. Set up great but issues need to be fixed including editing.
I like it
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.