This game was started during the Global Game Jam January 2014.
Welcome to the (VR) future, NOW!
Always wondered how it would look like to play Asteroids in first person 3D and also Virtual Reality?
This 3D game supports Virtual Reality (VR) devices Virtual Reality therefore is one of the few VR future ready titles out there.
- Choose to play in normal mode or VR mode
- VR Mode: slide your iPhone into your cardboard case etc
- VR Mode: Your head/neck/body is your controller!
- Shot 10 Asteroids as fast as possible!
- Accelerometer driven, move the device to look around
- Touch to shoot, or select auto fire mode
- Normal mode for traditional use of the game with accelerometer support
- Cardboard Virtual Reality (VR) and other compatible cases (Dive etc)
- iPad works with normal mode, unless you have a bigger VR case for iPads
For feedback or positive emotional support please send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely the best cardboard vr game so far. Worth the price
The graphics in this game are really good. I like the way that there is an option to either auto fire or use the button to fire. A few recommendations would be to only have the targeting reticle in one eye because it is hard to make it properly converge with both eye, make the image fully stretch to the edges of the screen and allow the trigger shoot option "stick" It always defaults to auto fire mode. I have a lot of fun just watching the asteroids float around without shooting them, the 3D effect is quite amazing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.