Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio - the ultimate tool for professional artists & designers.
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.11 or later, and iPad iOS 9.1 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
Support for new Fall 2018 iPad Pros
Ratings and Reviews
Astropad Studio transforms our iPad Pro into the ultimate graphics tablet for our Mac, and we’re astonished by its speed and versatility. Lag-free wireless connectivity, customizable Apple Pencil shortcuts, compatibility with all of our design and illustration apps—sometimes we wonder how we got along without it. Now we spend less time leaping technical hurdles and more time creating cool stuff.
I tried the software out a month back and liked it. I was ready to go all in with the full professional version until reading a review complaining that this is heading in the "abandonware" direction. Is this true? Are you guys kick-starting a full product from the hardware up and putting the "Astropad Studio" project on the back burner?... That would be disappointing, especially since you guys have something great here. Being able to use my iPad pro as a graphic tablet is much more satisfying than going out and purchasing another piece of hardware for the sole purpose of design. I hope this is not the case as I was excited to subscribe.
Astropad, along with the iPadPro makes the promise of digital art a reality!
- Astro HQ LLC
- 78.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Astro HQ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $11.99
- Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.