Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio - the ultimate tool for professional artists & designers.
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.11 or later, and iPad iOS 9.1 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $11.99 monthly or $79.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
- Office Mode: This new feature is designed for users who work in an environment where multiple people are using Luna hardware. With Office Mode enabled, Luna Display will no longer automatically connect to the first computer it sees on the network. Instead, a user must either connect via WiFi Manual Connect or via USB. Once the user connects via WiFi Manual Connect, the information is stored on the device and will connect automatically the next time. You can choose between “Home” or “Office” Mode on the Connection Mode screen during Luna setup.
- Improved Luna Display configuration for macOS
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Astropad Studio transforms our iPad Pro into the ultimate graphics tablet for our Mac, and we’re astonished by its speed and versatility. Lag-free wireless connectivity, customizable Apple Pencil shortcuts, compatibility with all of our design and illustration apps—sometimes we wonder how we got along without it. Now we spend less time leaping technical hurdles and more time creating cool stuff.
Must Have software for designers
This software was one of the major reasons I was willing to purchase my iPad Pro. The more functionality I can get out of a single product, the better and being able to use my iPad as a graphics tablet was HUGE. And it’s not just a crummy, I guess your to cheap or lazy to purchase the real thing style replacement. With the Apple Pencil, Astropad Studio works great and I feel zero regret letting go of the graphics tablet I’ve been using. It’s been an upgrade.
However, I only gave this app four stars because I’ve had some issues with connection and stability with the app. I can’t use the device without it being connected via usb because there’s is too much lag and disconnecting over WiFi.
The other major reason I’ve considered dropping Astropad, at least the studio version is that it is a little pricey. I really wish there was an option to just buy the app up front. Tbh, I’d ne happy to pay $80 for this app up front if it was just a one time purchase. Im still one the fence because I definitely need and appreciate the options that the come with the Studio version, and I honestly don’t think Astropad Standard would be a useable alternative for me.
Great to hear Astropad Studio has helped your workflow.
We'd like to help troubleshoot this wifi connection issue with you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details on this problem.
My favorite app
I have hundreds of apps. Some for film making, some for games, some for productivity. This one is the one that truly transforms my iPad into another tool. I don’t know why apple didn’t build these tools in, but Astropad certainly covered it when it comes to working with Apple Pencil in graphic programs. There is no comparison to other apps that share or mirror screens and allow for pen input. This one is in its own league. Its great that they are inventing new hardware to allow for second screen use. If you use this regularly then Studio Annual is helpful but not needed to get most benefits. My only improvement request would be a way to enable apple pencils (which are the best stylus IMHO) to have an optional hover feature so you can have the curser move without making contact. But without hacking them, thats on apple to figure out. And for all I know maybe that feature exists, I just haven’t seen it yet. Bravo to this app!
- Astro HQ LLC
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Astro HQ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $11.99
- Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.