By Astro HQ
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio - the ultimate tool for professional artists & designers.
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$9.99 monthly or $64.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.10 or later, and iPad iOS 9 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $9.99 monthly or $64.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
What's New in Version 1.3
Astropad Studio now supports a two-finger canvas rotation gesture.
Works in all programs with a native trackpad rotation gesture.
Learn more about using the rotation gesture at blog.astropad.com.
Improved responsiveness in Magic Gestures
If you aren’t automatically prompted to update the Mac app, you can download the latest version at astropad.com/hello
Massive improvement UPDATED
Astropad is finally legit! Over wifi I was getting some pixelation issues (non ac network) but over USB I tried to make it pixelate and couldn't, even with marching ants selections . It's very fast now. Well done Astropad team!
UPDATE: The latest update that added 2-finger touch rotation support, which is the one feature that I've been waiting for. Tested it in Toon Boom Harmony and it worked perfectly. With that working so well, I'm ready to sell my Cintiq Companion 2. This is exactly what's been holding me back
Being wireless and able to draw on a tablet is incredible.
Astropad gives this to you and lets you customize to the application that you are leveraging at that time.
I use Xmind, Pixelmator, and Notability to capture work and efforts around the design of many areas. This product allows me to replace the whiteboard with the horsepower of both the iPad and Mac working in tandem.
The best app for mobile VJing
I turn on my Mac mini with no display and Astropad launches right on my IPad.
There are a couple settings I would like added for easier access and use, but for what the app offers, I love being able to fully use my macOS through my IPad.
Thanks Astropad team.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Astro HQ LLC
- © 2017 Astro HQ LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases