By Astro HQ
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go beyond a graphics tablet with Astropad Studio - the ultimate tool for professional artists & designers.
Astropad Studio allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools. Astropad Studio turns your iPad into a high-end graphics tablet that does more.
Built for creative professionals with features like:
· Wifi or USB connectivity
· Crystal clear & ultra-fast
· Gesture shortcut customization
· Keyboard support
· Unlimited upgrades
Start a free 7-day trial today!
With your subscription you'll get:
· A monthly update with features and improvements
· Syncing of your settings across your devices
· Priority creative pro support
$7.99 monthly or $64.99 annually
Astropad Studio is our highest performance tool, built for creative professionals. If you're interested in using your iPad as a graphics tablet but you're not a creative professional, take a look at Astropad Standard, also available on the App Store.
· Pinch to Zoom: Pinch to zoom and pan in Mac Apps
· Liquid Extreme: Up to 5x faster than baseline Liquid
· Wifi & USB: Use your iPad as a graphics tablet plugged in or wirelessly
· Keyboard Support: Access our built-in keyboard or use your own Bluetooth keyboard
· Velocity Control: Analyzes network conditions dozens of times per second to balance image quality and latency
· Magic Gestures: Create your own gesture shortcuts with touch-Pencil combinations
· Shortcut Sets: Sidebar shortcuts automatically adapt to match whatever Mac app you’re working in
BUILT FOR CREATIVES
· Apple Pencil Optimized: Designed exclusively for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Color Corrected: True to your source material with color corrected output and retina resolution
· Mac OS X 10.10 or later, and iPad iOS 9 or later.
· Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
· $7.99 monthly or $64.99 annually
· Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card using your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Download the free Mac companion app: astropad.com/mac
Twitter & Instagram: @astropadapp
As a long term Astropad, I was hesitant about the idea of paying a subscription fee for Astropad Studio. Now, after fully using it for only a few days, I can tell you is absolutely worthy and absolutely stunning! The tools they created to allow me to control the Photoshop interface directly from my iPad Pro are just what I as hoping for, speed for drawing is impressive, and so is the retina support. For anybody complaining about paying a monthly fee, they simply don't understand that products like this, with this level of quality, need to be properly remunerated for the time and effort it takes to create them and maintain them. There is always the original Astropad with a fixed price, which was already amazing, but if you need the next step in professionalism, Astropad Studio is for you.
Great Product for Serious Professionals
If you're familiar with Astropad Standard be prepared to be blown away. Astropad Studio brings ammo to only maximize productivity and workflow and does so with innovation. I got an iPad Pro to replace my Wacom Bamboo (because I was tired of the lack of firmware support on Mac OS) with Astropad in mind and have been using it ever since. Now with Astropad Studio, I'm glad with my decision to make the switch from Wacom because this app honestly gives them a run for their money. Latency is amazingly low wirelessly, and when plugged in it's almost not there. The gestures help me move extremely faster and feel more natural than keyboard shortcuts would be. The yearly subscription totally worth it. I'm looking forward to the features to come.
THIS is the app I've been waiting for.
I got the iPad Pro specifically to do what Astropad Studio has finally delivered on. I do traditional animation and this app has just changed everything for me. I feel like the negative reviews are from: 1. People who aren't professional artists and 2. People who don't understand it takes money to make something this good
Putting your work out in the world, and for sale, is a humbling experience. I know these negative reviewers would change their tune quick if they ever went through that process. Paying a few dollars a month for this app and investing in its future development is why I gladly pay what it is worth. Great job, Astro HQ. Keep up the good work. Five stars.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Astro HQ LLC
- © 2017 Astro HQ LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases