By Bit Barons GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astroslugs impressed me like few other App Store games have recently. Go download this one right away, you won't be disappointed." –Jason Nimer, gamerstemple.com
"Astroslugs is one of those really irritating games that you’ll keep playing, even as you want to throw your iPad against a wall." – Matthew Sainsbury, digitallydownloaded.net
*** What's it about? ***
Astroslugs is a colorful and soothing puzzle board game for your iPad. The game is set in a long forgotten age "when the universe still looked like an old parchment". It features the highly intelligent Astroslugs who travel through space and visit far-away planets to gather the prized Slug Energy.
To support the Astroslugs you solve mind-boggling puzzles by drawing different shaped pieces onto an always varying board. We have focused on simplifying the role of placing pieces – you just use your fingers to draw them where you want ‘em.
*** Features ***
* 65 levels of brain-teasing puzzle fun
* revolutionary simple controls
* multiple solutions for every puzzle
* expect regular content updates
* Game Center achievements
*** This version ***
This is the Deluxe version of Astroslugs which gives you access to all current puzzles. You'll also get all future content updates for free. To try the game before buying it you can also download "Astroslugs Lite for iPad".
*** Support ***
Got any problems with the game? You can reach us at http://www.astroslugs.com/support/ or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2
Hello everyone! We've listened to your suggestions - here's our second (and largest) update.
If you want more updates like this, please rate the game with five stars on the AppStore (again).
You've got ideas for more cool stuff? Contact us via email@example.com or on Twitter (@bitbarons).
- added the gloom planet (10 new puzzles!)
- added the magma planets (another 10 new puzzles!)
- the very impatient can now prematurely unlock all planets for a small fee
- significantly improved performance on both iPad 1 and 2
- the recognition of gestures is now way more accurate
- reduced the size of the game to less than 20 MB
- minor design changes (new icon, slugballs, screenshots)
- added some more Astroslugs to the game
- changed the name to Astroslugs HD
- made quite a few usability improvements
When I bought this game, it wasn't what I expected. I'm not sure what I thought it would be.... Maybe some sort of Match 3 ......but it turned out to be WAY better than my expectations! The puzzles are unique and very challenging! The graphics are delightful, and the music is really good! Lots of Achievements in the Game Center. And the developer's website is great and really helpful. The developer seems to be very responsive to the customers, which means a lot!
I would give more than 5 stars if I could!
Couple of suggestions:
A link to Facebook and Twitter within the game. If it's there I can't find it.
A scoring system of some sort... Maybe stars for solving puzzles or something.
A pause button.
And for dummies like me, a more detailed Help or Instruction section. For instance, although the little Help graphics in early levels are useful, I still can't figure out the Rotation thing. Are you supposed to be able to turn the pieces?
Thanks for a great game...looking forward to seeing what future updates bring!
Great puzzle game.
Hard but not too challenging
This game is very addictive. The music and graphics are great!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Bit Barons GmbH
- © Astroslugs (c) 2009-2011 Bit Barons GmbH. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- unlock all planets$0.99