By Javier Gonzalez Sanchez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lost at the Arizona State University (ASU), Tempe campus?, Visiting the campus for the first time?, Not idea where is the place you need to go?, Does not find a direction map when you really need it?
"ASU Guide" is your answer. This is a free version iAd supported app for all of those who want to know where they are located inside ASU campus.
- It shows in real-time your current location.
- it shows the linear distance from your current location to your selected destination.
- You are able to see all the buildings around your location and navigate around the map to find your destination.
- Use our directory to find the place you want; our directory includes admin buildings, halls, labs, fraternities houses, sport and art areas, dorms, and parkings.
- Use the view that fits better for you: regular, satellite or hybrid.
- Auto-rotate the interface orientation
Download it, navigate and enjoy!
We will love to hear your comments, suggestions or feedback. Please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6
- All-new design for iOS 7.
- Routes are showed from current location to any chosen destination.
The icon does a good job of portraying the pin aspect of the app but adding something about ASU would help. Once I opened the app it was very slow and the hybrid map did not work. There also was no menu bar so it felt as though it was lacking an organized navigate. In addition the two functions in the bottom left do not work. Overall this app needs a major update to fix its problems and allow the makers to make more money with their banner ads.
The app is very slow and seems very outdated. Although It does give you a highlighted route a minute after you request one, any movement in the app causes the route to disappear. The app should make it so you're able to exit out of it but still get push notifications like apple maps.
New version is broken
This app used to work great but not anymore. Someone please fix! I used to love this app. It was so helpful, but now you can't look up a building anymore. You have to click around the map until you find what you need. Very difficult to use.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Javier Gonzalez Sanchez
- © 2013 iOSProject
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.