By ralf uttenthaler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calculate your IPv4 Subnets just with a wipe of your finger.
Just slide thru all 32 possibilities of a IPv4 Network and calculate in realtime your network mask in decimal or hex notation.
- Simple and very fast mobile IPv4 calculation
- Displays in realtime Netmask, Number of possible Hosts, Network address and Broadcast address
- Edit your desired Host Address and recalculate
- Optional HEX Display of all network calculations
- Mail your result to archive for later needs
- Send your results per SMS/iMessage
- AirPrint Support
- "Wildcard" Option
- Displays previous or next possible network
- Shake the Device to set the WLAN Address as IP Address
- Enhanced URL type handlers for submitting IP addresses and CIDR Netmaskthrough URL's from Address Book, Safari or other iPhone App's (e.g. "sub://10.200.1.1/mask;20", "subnet://10.200.1.1/mynet;16" or asubnet://10.200.1.1/;28)
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- fixed font issue with iOS9
I use this for double-checking my wildcard masks for access lists & making sure I didn't fat finger or flub any subnetting. Super handy for VLSM.
A great simple tool!
I find myself using this a lot for unusual CIDR situations. Any chance we'll see IPv6 support?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Ralf Uttenthaler
- © ralf uttenthaler 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.