The Asure WealthCare Mobile app provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare and other tax favored benefit accounts.
Asure WealthCare Mobile provides the following functionality:
• View Benefit Health Account balances and details
• View Recent transactions and details
• Submit new claims and itemized receipts
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Ability to report your benefits card lost/stolen
• Ability to order replacement card
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username/password as WealthCare Online Portal (no need to register your mobile device; just download, login, and go!)
We’ve made our app even better by adding even more self service tools to make your experience even better:
· Forgot your username? Look it up right from the app!
· Register your mobile phone to receive text messages and never miss an important account notification!
· If your administrator allows it, you can add dependents to your account, issue them cards and more!
· View all of your administrator’s FAQs and Announcements
· Squished some bugs to make your experience better
Introducing “Emma”, our integrated voice response bot! From inside the app, just ask Emma what your balance is or what your recent transactions are and she will speak back to you with your account details.
Ratings and Reviews
So much easier to submit claims & check your balance than having to scan receipts & log in to the computer. Password protected too. I was hoping this app would come out one day.
Does not work as advertised
While the app is well laid out and simple to use, one simply cannot use one of its most important features: the claims submission module is broken due to a bug that prevents the app from using photos of receipts.
This was reported to the company's customer service earlier in January but no resolution is in sight. We are told to file claims via the company's web site or to fax a paper claim in the meantime.
Easy to use
The title says it all. This app is a quick, easy way to check my balance and transactions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.