AT&T Business Messenger is a mobile messaging tool for the workplace. Business Messaging allows you to do one-to-one chat, group chat and even broadcast messages to coworkers enhancing productivity and making your business communications easier.
• Broadcast messages up to 20,000 recipients
• Create groups messages on the fly with coworkers
• One-to-one chat
• Attach files, share contacts and locations
• Presence information (Available, Away, Busy etc.)
• Message delivery confirmation
• Integration from other protocols supported by AT&T Business Messaging (SMTP, SNPP, WCTP, TAP)
• Automatic sync across devices (handsets, tablets and BNC portal) with Single Sign-on
• iPhone X Support
• User can set different ringtones for different contacts
• Message forwarding/auto-forwarding to designated recipients
• Security Fixes
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have had business messaging for years, and it would come across as a text message just fine. Since downloading this app, the messages don't come across as a text anymore... I have to authorize push notifications and get the message via this app. Too many steps to open and find it, rather than simply reading a text!
My company uses Business Messaging, nice to have iOS version of the app.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.