AT&T Connect Mobile
By AT&T Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ON THE MOVE? TAKE YOUR MEETINGS WITH YOU… AT&T CONNECT® MOBILE FOR iOS
Join an AT&T Connect web or audio/video conference using your iOS Device! With AT&T Connect on the iOS device you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”. AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues that join via phone or computer!
AT&T Connect is a scalable desktop / mobile conferencing solution that provides rich, integrated capabilities for company-wide unified communications.
AT&T Connect® Mobile on your iOS device provides a virtual conference space that lets you easily participate in an AT&T Connect conference using existing Internet and telephone resources.
With your iPhone/iPad you can:
• Start and schedule AT&T Connect conferences as the host.
• Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant.
• Connect your audio using VoIP.
• Participate in multiparty video conference sessions.
• View whiteboard content.
• As a presenter, you can share files from your iPad.
• See the other participants in the Participants list.
• As the host, open a waiting room for latecomers or back-to-back conferences.
• Chat with participants.
• Write and save meeting minutes.
• See who is speaking and raising their hands.
• Share emoticons.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.1680
• Bug fixes
Allow the app to use the microphone from a bluetooth headset - like pretty much every other VOIP app out there.
Stop the app from putting other VOIP apps like Lync on hold. - This last problem is relatively new, Lync and ATT connect used to work quite well from a single Ipad, but one of the updates caused this to break.
Other apps do not cause Lync to go on hold in the background. Different combinations of settings and microphone/cellular data/wifi combinations don't seem to affect this.
Great but could use 2 tweaks
I have been using Connect for several years now multiple times a day. Works great overall but at the top of the hours it often a fails when using the call me option 2 or 3 times. Also the app activity counter needs to be longer. It will log you off the client piece (not the audio) if you are over looking up info on another app for more than about 10 seconds. All else is Great!
Solid product, timeout threshold too short
Great product and reliable. Only issue for me is the very short timeout threshold if this is running in the background - quite annoying that it won't let you multitask. It won't drop your call though. But this should be an option for the user.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.1240
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.