Por AT&T Services, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
When you need to know where your kids are, use AT&T FamilyMap®.
With AT&T FamilyMap, keeping track of your family has never been safer or easier and allows you to locate up to 10 family members on your account. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone!
Other important information about AT&T FamilyMap:
- New AT&T FamilyMap customers will have the option to purchase FamilyMap access for 30 days via Apple In-App Purchase, conveniently billed to their iTunes account.
- This service is only available to AT&T Customers. AT&T FamilyMap is secure and private. Only authorized users have permission to locate a family member.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Novedades de la versión 3.2.0
* You can now register to locate up to 10 phone lines at no additional charge!
* Revamped our schedule checks! You are now able to schedule locates without adding a place!
* Other bug fixes and improvements.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de usuarios
Location too broad
I need this app for only one family member that doesn't have an iPhone. The large circle is not acceptable with the technology of today. There are other FREE apps that can pinpoint the location so AT&T should be able to do it (Life360 for example but downside to these 3rd party apps is that children can delete app or turn off) All of our other phones that ARE iPhones give you very accurate findings on the iPhone 'Find Friends" FREE app, why can AT&T not do this for other brands? And why am I forced into a 10 person plan when only needed for one? And yes, it IS realistic to expect better locations from the company that is responsible for our service! If this service was FREE I would understand, but charging $9.99 a month is really irresponsible on the part of AT&T!
Love it but
Love this app but it doesn't pin point exact place just says its in the shaded area for my 16 year old daughters phone! It was better the moble version on safari other then that great app to see if your kids are safe when they don't answer there phones but please fix this issue to locate the spot there at not saying its in the shaded area and a big blue circle i dont know if im the only one with this problem
The things that would improve it for me are these two, sometimes the map portion is squished down so you can't see very much of the map. The other thing is I would like to be able to have a history for a longer period of time. Other than that I think this is a wonderful and fabulous app.
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado : 12/08/2016
- Versión: 3.2.0
- Tamaño: 68.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: AT&T Services, Inc.
- ©2015 Location Labs
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- month of FamilyMap$9.99