De AT&T Services, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Do you ever wonder about where your family members are? Do you want a simple way to get your kids to check in? With the AT&T FamilyMap for iPhone, keeping track of your family has never been safer or easier. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone!
AT&T FamilyMap conveniently allows parents to:
* See each family member’s current location on a map
* Define places that are important to your family, like your child’s school, parks, or their friend’s house - so you can verify that they arrived safely
* Get alerts when the kids get home. For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to confirm that your child arrived home from school on time
* Locate your teenage driver without distracting them in the car with a call or text message
* See the history of locations for each family member
* Send custom invitations to family members to quickly get started
* Find a lost or stolen phone
AT&T FamilyMap is perfect for kid’s too!
* Checking in has never been easier. Kids can send their current location on a map along with their choice of message, to parent or anyone else in your contact book.
- I’m running late
- Can you pick me up?
- Just checking in
- Call me back
- plus, add custom messages too!
Other important information about AT&T FamilyMap:
- New AT&T FamilyMap customers will have the option to purchase FamilyMap access for 30 days via Apple In-App Purchase, conveniently billed to their iTunes account.
- This service is only available to AT&T Customers. AT&T FamilyMap is secure and private. Only authorized users have permission to locate a family member.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.5
Bug fixes and other improvements based on your awesome feedback!
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Does not work with iPhone 6
I have had FamilyMap on my iPhones for a few years, and overall it worked fairly well. With my family's upgrade to the iPhone 6, the app does not work, or more precisely, works so rarely as to effectively not work. I followed ALL of AT&T's instructions for installation on the new phones and spoke with AT&T's useless support people, all without achieving ultimate success in getting the app to work properly. Finally, I have out of frustration canceled the FamilyMap service (or more accurately, lack of service). It is difficult to understand how AT&T gets away with charging monthly for for this defective app.
DOES NOT WORK!!!
When I upgraded to an IPhone 5, this feature required an App in order to work. I have downloaded the App on my phone and on the phones I'm tracking and it will not give you current location information. You will only receive very outdated information. It does not refresh. Family Map worked PERFECTLY on the iPhone 4 when it didn't require an app and you just logged on straight to the website. AT&T should not have tried to fix what was not broken!!!
Buggy, needs work
This app keeps getting worse with each update. As others have noted, it is not updating the location correctly. Last night, it showed my son in Arizona, San Francisco and then back home here on the east coast all within 1 hour.
Mostly though, it shows where the phone was previously and fails to update to the latest location.
Useless, I want my monthly fee back until they can fix this garbage app to work correctly.
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado: 13/05/2015
- Versión: 2.5
- Tamaño: 12.6 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: AT&T Services, Inc.
- ©2015 Location Labs
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro de la app
- month of FamilyMap$9.99