By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Locker is simple and secure cloud storage for the content you care about most. With Locker, you get 50GB of free* cloud storage, so you can easily access your photos, videos, contacts, and more.
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• You decide what and how to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Automatically restore contacts when you upgrade or change devices.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works across operating systems too.
• Keep your content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your content.
Requires compatible iPad or iPhone running iOS 7.0 and above.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T User ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T User ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T User ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
What's New in Version 3.0
Thanks for choosing AT&T Locker. We want to hear what you think. Your feedback lets us know what you want to see in Locker. Love your Locker? Rate it 5 stars!
New in the latest release:
• Back up your contacts – Turn on Contacts Sync to save your contacts in the cloud.
• Eliminate duplicate contacts – Use the AT&T Locker website from your computer to import and merge contacts from Google, Yahoo, and more.
Already have an AT&T Locker account? Log in to the new version of Locker with the AT&T User ID and Password you’ve been using. If you need help, contact our Customer Care team at http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html.
After many updates
The app is working better after some updates, now with the latest update of syncing contacts it is giving an extra helpful tool..
Not sure why I see duplicate photos in separate files/folders. It should just have one photo and not add it to another file when back ups happen.
Much better than before!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 58.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.