By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With AT&T Locker, your photos, documents and videos can be uploaded automatically to the cloud and are secured in one convenient place. Your content is easy to access on your phone, tablet and computer from virtually anywhere. With the Easy Upload feature, photos and videos can be backed up automatically from your device over Wi-Fi or AT&T’s wireless network. It's also easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account:
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments *Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199132
So I've been wondering what to do with all my videos I take on my phone....this was the perfect answer! I've been uploading 20 videos and it's 1/2 way done after a week and a half. I can access them easily on my computer. It's a wonderful idea, I just wish it would work a little faster!! Thanks AT&T! SOOOOO SLOW!!!
Please make it faster!
Can't download on computer
This database manager uses Adobe flash to control the web page UI and will not allow bulk downloads or download at all on a PC. I'm using Mac Linux and windows with no luck. It's junk. 2000 photos and can't get them.
Won't show any pics I downloaded all 3,000 pics I was trying to transfer back to my phone so I can get a more reliable app like Dropbox!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.52132
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.