By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With AT&T Locker, your photos, documents and videos can be uploaded automatically to the cloud and are secured in one convenient place. Your content is easy to access on your phone, tablet and computer from virtually anywhere. With the Easy Upload feature, photos and videos can be backed up automatically from your device over Wi-Fi or AT&T’s wireless network. It's also easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account:
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments *Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
What's New in Version 1.0.18
Like most of the "features" from AT&T this one does not work. Sits at a blank screen until the app closes. I thought the locker would be neat but then you look into it. AT&T still charges all data for upload and download through it. It would be neat if they would credit you for that as a bonus. But that will never happen. I would suggest Skydrive or Google drive.
It's pretty great
This last update jacked a few things up. It would be nice if it uploaded by itself like it says it does, but it doesn't run in the background, so it can't. Otherwise, it's a nice place to keep all my pics.
Photo Storage for FREE!
I like my AT&T Locker!! It would be better if I could delete multiple pictures/videos at once instead of only one at a time!! Other then that, it's a great place to store your pictures.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 1.0.18
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.