By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Locker is simple and secure cloud storage for the content you care about most. With Locker, you get 50GB of free* cloud storage, so you can easily access your photos, videos, contacts, and more.
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• You decide what and how to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Automatically restore contacts when you upgrade or change devices.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works across operating systems too.
• Keep your content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your content.
Requires compatible iPad or iPhone running iOS 7.0 and above.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T User ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T User ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T User ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
Thanks for choosing AT&T Locker. We want to hear what you think. Your feedback lets us know what you want to see in Locker. Love your Locker? Rate it 5 stars!
New in the latest release:
• Back up your contacts – Turn on Contacts Sync to save your contacts in the cloud.
• Eliminate duplicate contacts – Use the AT&T Locker website from your computer to import and merge contacts from Google, Yahoo, and more.
• Support for iOS 10
• Defect fixes
Already have an AT&T Locker account? Log in to the new version of Locker with the AT&T User ID and Password you’ve been using. If you need help, contact our Customer Care team at http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html.
If I could give it a 0 star I would!
This app is an absolute joke. First off it not only erased some of the content it was supposed to be saving but they were some of my daughters newborn pictures! Second off it crashes about 1 minute after it opens so you can't even use or look at the content it's supposed to save for you. It doesn't deserve a single star period this app needs to be fixed before at&t recommend customers to use it in store so our content isn't lost! I see multiple other reviews stating the app does nothing but crash and it has bugs but no one is even trying to fix it.
App Crashes on a regular basis!
The concept of this app is great; however, once you have downloaded photos to your app & begin to try to look at them, the app crashes. The whole purpose is to download your photos in a safe space and be able to have access to them at any time. I have not been able to see my photos since I've downloaded my photos to the app. Feels like I've lost some very special photos and memories! Thumbs down👎🏾
Please fix the bugs!
Every Time I open the app, it begins content that has already been downloaded. If I attempt to look for a picture or video to share to family or friends, it cuts off. My content is stored but it's not accessible. That makes the free 50GB basically useless. Please fix the problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 76.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.