By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Locker™ is being discontinued
Thank you for your interest in AT&T Locker. This service will be discontinued August 3, 2017.
What does this mean for you?
• If you’re an existing Locker customer, you must download and save any photos, videos, contacts, music, and documents that you want to keep from your Locker. You’ll get the best download experience on your computer or laptop at locker.att.net.
• The photos, videos, contacts, music, and documents in your Locker will be permanently deleted once AT&T Locker is discontinued.
Learn more about Locker, its discontinuation, and how to download your files at att.com/lockerhelp.
What's New in Version 3.1.3
AT&T Locker™ is being discontinued.
• If you want to keep the photos, videos, contacts, music, and documents from your Locker, you must download and save them.
• There’s a tool in the app, but you’ll get the best, most complete download experience on your computer or laptop at locker.att.net.
Never Let Down!
This Application is 'Cloud-Storage'. It Directly connects to your AT&T account, NOT your: email or phone number. This is important. If you change your number, it will realign with your New Number! Perfect. Too bad AT&T is discontinuing this magnificent Application. They should re-think that!
Keep my information,picture and contact save for me love got new phone still have all my stuff
This app is great for uploading pics & videos while cleaning up space on your mobile device!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 09, 2017
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.