AT&T Mark the Spot
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
What's New in Version 6.0.5
The latest iOS version of Mark the Spot has integrated a way to collect mobile calls! When you get a mobile robocall or unwanted spam call, simply select that option from the front page, copy the number from your recent calls, and paste the number into the comments field.
Works for me...
I've been using this app for years and believe it does help. Many of the areas I've reported see improvements within months, though sometimes it takes longer. I just think the very fact AT&T even has an app like this (I'm not aware of their competitors having similar) means they're at least listening and want to make everyone's network experience the best it can be.
The app drops "red pins" when it cannot immediately submit reports, problem is that you cannot force them to send when you get service. iPhone 7 data too slow running diagnostics always causes the data to be saved and the red pins stay and are never sent in
Would be nice to have an option for a technical support agent to contact you about ongoing issues.
Outdated and in need of major update
This all use to be useful, but now it seems like it's outdated. I've barely seen any improvements in my area when they say they are working on a fix. The network news dates back to November of last year. I also experience the bug of having pins not being submitted. Overall, not impressed. This was a great app when it came out, but now it seems useless.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.