AT&T Mark the Spot
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
What's New in Version 6.0.2
- Addressed compatability with iOS9
- Fixed issue with upgrade message
Works for me, amazing
With this app, AT&T has basically given you a way to complain about poor coverage areas.
I'm a contractor, always moving around, and I office out of my truck on an iPad. As such, I'm especially conscious of poor coverage or slow data areas and I use this app to report every time I encounter one. Astoundingly, in every single case, so far, AT&T has corrected the problem within a week of my reporting it.
Great job, AT&T, fantastic customer service!
Mark the Spot Crashes When Reporting Issues
I've used Mark the Spot for years to report voice and data issues on AT&T's network. It's been a good tool to let the company know where they need to improve services and they've always been faithful to report back to me on what they've done to increase quality and reliability.
However, the latest version of the app isn't working when I try to send a report via my iPad. It crashes every time I hit the "Submit" button so it's pretty much useless until a bug fix is done to correct the problem.
Wow - AT&T actually reviews the submissions
The app is actually useable finally...
Also, when talking with at least tier 2 tech support they can see that I've submitted slow data reports through the app! Still couldn't fix the signal problems but apparently the report isn't just for me to submit into the cloud for no one to read.
Update: AT&T does review the info you submit. The app needs some serious work though. Cmon throw some money at the app AT&T!!!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.