AT&T Mark the Spot
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
What's New in Version 6.0.4
Updated backend processing and security components.
Re-Design, update this app; actually fix problems reported
First off, I have tried submitting service issues without success. I now have several red pin(pending submissions) but they never submit. I do NOT want to clear the map because then I will lose the places that I need service improved. I also think when we submit issues, someone should at least try to actually fix the issue. For instance I have reported the same issue every year for the last 5 years and service still is VERY poor at my vacation home yet Verizon works without a glitch. Please fix the issues soon or I will soon switch to a more reliable company!
Failure to disclose
Att failed to disclose the quality of the service area I live in when I upgraded my out dated IPhone to a IPhone 6.. Sales assured me that this would provide better service than my previous iPhone. After 6 months of dropped called, call failures and no service at all I've been calling att about this issue. They said download this app and report it. They offered free equipment to boost my cell signal but that requires DSL to run the equipment.
Network news broken
Network news is still broken. It's been almost two years since the Network News has worked.
If you're not going to fix it, maybe you should remove it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.