AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
Addressed compatibility with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
AT&T continues to suggest this app but no one uses the feedback
I'm paying WAY too much for AT&T service to continue to fail, through drop calls and hassle with poor internet, slow speeds, or "ZERO coverage." I continue to call in and demand feedback on when ATT will upgrade their service and you know what every response I receive is? "Just download our Mark The Spot app and our team will fix no cell service zones or look to help fix spotty coverage areas."
If I could rate this app a big FAT 0 I would. The past year it hasn't helped. Within the app itself it says pretty much no one is actively looking to fix the issues reported, and I'm sick of the terrible reliability. This is a waste of time.
Ok it is helping a little
I have been using this app for 2 years now and at one time I had zero service and zero bars at my second home. But after sending almost 10 messages a day on mark the spot every time I am here, I finally got one bar, and if stand in the right corner and hold my phone to the ceiling, or go outside and stand by the light pole I can get a small signal! Yay att the app has let someone know that life exists in and around belhaven NC. maybe in 2 more years I will be able to FaceTime from here!
Not sure AT&T monitors this app
I have been using this app for over 2 years and absolutely nothing has changed. Our area used to have great service and now we have little no service at all. I was encouraged by AT&T’s customer service to use this app, but I don’t think it is monitored by anyone. I leave feedback with every submission and in the 2+ years, I have seen no changes. We have switched one phone over to Verizon and are very happy with the coverage.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.