AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
We made some back-end changes to keep the app running smoothly. Thanks for letting us know where we can improve our network.
Ratings and Reviews
AT&T continues to suggest this app but no one uses the feedback
I'm paying WAY too much for AT&T service to continue to fail, through drop calls and hassle with poor internet, slow speeds, or "ZERO coverage." I continue to call in and demand feedback on when ATT will upgrade their service and you know what every response I receive is? "Just download our Mark The Spot app and our team will fix no cell service zones or look to help fix spotty coverage areas."
If I could rate this app a big FAT 0 I would. The past year it hasn't helped. Within the app itself it says pretty much no one is actively looking to fix the issues reported, and I'm sick of the terrible reliability. This is a waste of time.
Please don’t download and waste your time
This app does no good. The only reason it’s available is to give us the customer a sense of relief/security like they actually care and look at the tickets when we tell them about bad data service. People at our work have been submitting tickets for 4 years and still nothing. They know the tower is bad where we are pulling from, a rep finally told us that after being lied to for years. They just bandaid it when it fails. So don’t waste your time they aren’t reading them or care. So why don’t we/I go to another cell carrier.....because they are all the same you just pick which one you want to pay for bad data service.
Like having an avenue for feedback, features are iffy
So many service providers go out of their way to ensure they are deaf to feedback, so this app is a refreshing good start at that.
I like reporting poor service and coverage gaps fwiw. Unfortunately the app always reports my issue one hour in the past. This can’t help the precision and accuracy of the issue report analysis.
I’m not sure the answers from the built in survey will go to the app developers - seems more marketing focused.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 8.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.