AT&T Mark the Spot
By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Squashed bugs and improved stability.
A little effort please!
This app is an awesome concept and I’ve reported a ton of bad network areas over the years. Heck, a couple of them have even been improved.
However, why is an app that should be so simple so slow to load? Half the time by the time the app opens we’re miles away if traveling.
I just had to leave the app open for 10 minutes to submit 5 cached pins that were simply notifications that the network wasn’t available at some locations. I’m currently in a strong LTE area AND had access to extremely fast wireless.
And according to the App AT&T hasn’t made a single network update that was newsworthy since November. It also constantly says it can’t get news updates (there was an error processing your News request).
Two stars just because the app is a good idea. If it weren’t for that you’d get one star at best. Just put a little effort into it please!
Buggy (Even though they said its fixed)
App hangs and crashes when trying to view network news on iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 8.2. Please fix.
Quick and effective reporting system
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.