AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that allows AT&T to collect information on its customers network experiences and the performance of their devices and provide updates on enhancements to the AT&T network, addressing users Mark the Spot submissions
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a report of call, data, or SMS problems
- Push notification support - Receive updates on network enhancements from AT&T for issues that customer has submitted (when these news items become available)
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event, or
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place where the event occurred
- Submit optional additional comments about an event
- View nearby and user searchable AT&T Wi-Fi locations, including driving directions
- Sign up to receive news on upcoming and completed network updates related to submitted Mark the Spot reports (when these news items become available)
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
To view the End User License Agreement for AT&T Mark the Spot click here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp
Addressed compatibility with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Whenever I report one issue, I get the same messages several times on upcoming improvements. Completed improvements are not really completed. All national news is from years ago. Why are their plans still expensive? Now I understand why AT&T can't be the champ as a cellphone carrier for many years.
App looks like it was designed in 2009
This app looks like it was one of the first apps designed for the App Store back in 2009. Not in a cool retro way, but instead like it’s been forgotten since then, even though they preform updates!
Waste of time
I’ve been reporting problem areas including my home area for multiple years and absolutely NOTHING has been done.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.