By AT&T Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.5.2
•A smarter search feature makes it easier to find what you’re looking for
•If you have a small business, you can use the myAT&T app to manage your account
•You’ll get more notices letting you know when you can upgrade your device
•Some minor bugs and other issues are fixed
Representatives don’t know what they’re doing
I have ATT internet and I have DirecTv. I paid my internet bill and was told I can combine the bills into a bundle so I did. I then went to pay my direcTv bill two days later and was unable to access my account. So called ATT rep to help me pay my bill and be up to date on payments. This Rep said oh you just have to pay the amount here for direct tv even though it was to my internet. I said are you sure? He says yes, they will see your payment and it will all be good to go while they bundle it all. Well guess what it wasn’t and my service was interrupted and now no one knows how to fix this mess and give me my money or credit back. I’m just going to probably cancel and go back to local cable provider since ATT can’t seem to not screw things up with their people they hire.
The App from Hell
On an iPhone 6S Plus, whole text fields disappear beneath the keyboard as you enter text. Items for which there is a menu of responses disappear so you forget the question, even staying invisible after choosing a menu item. On the positive side, I had a great interaction with the chat chap, “Steve,” despite not being able to see what I was typing until I went through contortions of turning the phone to landscape then back to portrait, sometimes twice. And you have to solve this over and over as you interact with the app. Doesn’t do a thing to enhance customer satisfaction. The Submit button was only a blue sliver with most of the button hidden by the keyboard. But it worked. I’ll give it that.
Just got this acct transferred into my name and the man, Antonio from the national solution center was AWESOME!! Took a long time but he was awesome in transferring 5 lines getting me set up on a great plan and helped me set up my AT&T app!! This was very easy but he was so extremely helpful! I know writing this on a review for the app isn't what it's made for but I have no other way of expressing what a great customer service person he was. Anytime anyone has any problems and they need to call the national solution center he was absolutely fabulous.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.