By AT&T Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.5.2
•A smarter search feature makes it easier to find what you’re looking for
•If you have a small business, you can use the myAT&T app to manage your account
•You’ll get more notices letting you know when you can upgrade your device
•Some minor bugs and other issues are fixed
2 complaints and a few compliments
Complaint #1: I tried using the app to purchase a case for my phone. The app kept telling me to sign in to finishing my purchase. I was already signed in. Every time I reviewed my order just before check out, it took me back to the sign in page. When I entered my login credentials, it said my login details were incorrect. I ended up hopping on my desktop computer to make the purchase and everything went through just fine. I tried using the app 3x and couldn’t get past the the review order before checkout page.
Complaint #2: I also had a hard time using chat feature. The keyboard and navigation took up 90% of the display and I could hardly read the chat window. There is no button to toggle the keyboard down to read the chat window. Basically, the chat experience through this app needs improvement.
Compliments: I think the billing section is easy to use. Easy to view and manage billing preferences. I also find the “current usage” section easy to navigate and understand. Also managing device features and changing plans is a breeze.
Most awful service possible
I was charged a fortune for my home phone and WiFi. However, the WiFi only extended to my living room, not to my office or bedroom! I wasted about 5 hours of my time as ATTtechs cane to my home and tried to fix the situation. One out in an extender. The next told me the extender was worthless. Finally, after about 6 months, one put in a better extender, and I began receiving WiFi in my bedroom sporadically, about 80% of the time. Even when the workmen were here, THEY were getting sporadic service!
So I requested a reduction of my bill to reflect MY UNPAID time being here for all the workmen appointments, and my sporadic service. Instead of responding graciously, ATT cut off my phone service! And when I called to complain, I was told I could not be connected to anyone until I would pay my bill. Deducting for my time wasted in their techs, I calculate that ATT owes ME!
Some horrible company. You should be ashamed of yourself ATT!! My building gets spectrum. I guess I’ll be switching my phone and WiFi over to Spectrum, unless ATT treats me right and dismisses the balance of my bill.
An angry senior citizen who feels very taken-advantage of!
1 bill 1 payment
What are my bills still separated. I paid 200 thinking I was paying it to the total bill due only to find out that the bills are still separate and now I have a 150 dollar credit and a 216 dollar wireless bill that is still due this month. Just doesn't make sense to present a total bill for the month to me on the app then break apart the payment. Just give me the total and let me pay it at 1 time. That's what we want as customers. Oh and still paying a 3rd bill to At&t for my Dtv service. As a costumer I don't have time to wast trying to pay bills. I have 3 services from this company why can't it be simplified to 1 bill and 1 hassle free payment. I mean I don't have to pay for my drink, my burger, and my fries separate at fast food places.
Thank you for your time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.