AT&T Photo Storage
Asurion Mobile Applications, LLC
AT&T Photo Storage is part of AT&T Mobile Protection Pack and AT&T Multi-Device Protection Pack. AT&T Photo Storage gives you an easy way to automatically back up and preserve your photos and videos, without sacrificing quality. Free up storage on your phone with one touch and make space for capturing more memories. Fast speed and ample storage space puts your entire collection at your fingertips and ready to share whenever you want.
• Original quality: AT&T Photo Storage backs up photos and videos in original quality
• Automatic: Seamless automatic backup from your iPhone
• Storage: Includes up to 300 GB of storage*
• Speed: Upload speeds that won’t leave you lagging
• Restore: Simply tap ‘Download’ to restore backed up items to your device
• Share: Share your memories with anyone using SMS**, email or any social media of your choice
• No Data Charges: No need to wait for a Wi-Fi connection, you can back up data-free on AT&T**
Download the AT&T ProTech app to call or chat with a ProTech support expert, for help with your phone, apps, and technology.
Learn more at att.com/protech
Contact us at ProTechAppSupport@asurion.com
* Storage size depends on subscription type. Subscription not required.
** Messaging rates may apply. Data rates do not apply when on AT&T’s network. (Requires eligible AT&T data services. Excl. & restr. apply. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed.)
*** Battery Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
- Still need those old screenshots and images from social media? Now you can clean them up in Optimize! Plus, you can select multiple photos at a time for a quicker clean up.
- Track your backup more clearly with a redesigned backup progress indicator
- We made signing up easier and clearer
- Multiple stability improvements to enhance your backup experience
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app because it was advised by the AT&T rep. I had previously been using the Ever app to store my pictures - only annoying thing with that app is that you have to then email them to yourself if you want to retrieve them and it can only be done one by one. Anyway, this AT&T Photo Storage app has been a hit and miss - after a while I had to uninstall it and reinstall it for my pictures to start uploading to it again. My biggest issue with the app is that even though the pics are taken with high-resolution cameras, once they upload to the app they are super fuzzy! Being that this is an AT&T app you would think that it would be much more advanced. Also, live pictures do not save as live pictures, they just save as a blurry mess. I am very disappointed. Especially because a lot of those pictures I cannot get back in full resolution now. Ridiculous.
You Need to Fix these Issues Yesterday!!
I got talked into getting this app from the AT&T store. Thanks for the 50 GB. But the reviews are crap. I live in breathe by reviews and stars. You are more tan billion dollar corporation get those little tech people that work under you to fix these issues so we can get your star rating up and we can get these negative comments from coming your way. No one wants to leave a bad comment unless it’s really affecting him. Do the math. I’m backing it up now but I’m debating whether to just cancel the back up altogether. If I’m trying to cancel the back up then there is a very good reason for it. Please fix these little quirks and I can guarantee the bad feedback. .., lastly there are many cloud apps aren’t good... and the only reason I chose guy who has I was talking to,’cjn
New to app
I am just getting used to this app, so I can't
Say if the app is good or bad, however my
experiences will AT&T ( 28 years) from first
apartment phone and to where we are today ...... AT&T is VERY popular in Northern CA. I feel strongly that the company will provide the excellent services I have always received from them.
They currently provide prompt and effective solutions to the technical problems I manage to get myself into, and they are patient & cheerful (I have PTBI ,
Dyslexia and PTSD))
My ONLY question is what to do with everything I stored "in the Cloud" since
That appears to do the same thing but charges when you use extra space ??????
HELP ????? HOPEFULLY 😗 please ?
By the way I am sure AT&T will fix any problems with the program, because
Unlike many other companies they have
LIVE customer services representatives
Who ask questions to make sure they
Understand the problem I am having, then
Clearly explain what is wrong and how to fix it.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 93.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Asurion, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.