By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enhance your entertainment experience with the free U-verse app for your iPad. Watch Live TV and On Demand shows, manage your DVR, and use the app as a remote control. You'll also get a free subscription to UGUIDE Magazine—your go-to source for entertainment and all things U-verse.
ON THE GO - The U-verse app keeps you connected to your entertainment:
• Watch Live TV – right on your iPad!
• Watch thousands of popular shows and movies On Demand
• Get interactive stories, interviews, trailers and info on the latest U-verse features with the UGUIDE Magazine for iPad
• Browse the TV guide & manage your DVR
AT HOME - Link your iPad to your TV for a whole new viewing experience:
• Watch even more Live TV channels live when connected to your home network
• Choose which of your receivers you want to control, then pause and rewind live TV or recorded shows
• Learn more about the show you’re watching—get cast listings and see photos
Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
• Bug Fixes
Needs more work!!
Please look into why the app no longer shows all of my recordings. It was a nice feature to manage this from the app and recently, it's only showing the last few. Also, it would be nice if it showed the storage info.
Also, for all AT&T wants us to use On Demand, it is impossible to see what's on. This should match the menu we find when using the TV selection.
Compared to the app from my previous provider, this is incredibly confusing. All I want to do is use it to watch TV on my iPad, yet it's hard to figure out how to do that. I work at at media company and know what good CX looks like - this is NOT it.
Thank you for the fix. App is working again.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.