Athan: Prayer times, Quran, Qibla, Dua and more
By Islamic Finder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Athan is the most favorite Islamic App to get accurate prayer times, achieve prayer discipline and stay organized in their busy life. Now you can keep track of your prayer performance by logging them in the PrayerBook in a fun and easy way.
Trusted by Millions of Muslims worldwide, Athan is a platform that provides useful Islamic features at one place.
- Prayer times of your location with adjustable prayer alerts.
- Finder of nearby mosques, organizations, schools and businesses, along with their contact information and directions
- Integrated Qibla direction for thousands of cities worldwide
- Ability to track your prayers by logging them in your own prayer book
- Hear the Athan at every prayer time
- A widget on the home screen allows you to keep track of your prayers on the go!
- View the remaining time for each prayer and see the prayer timings for the entire day.
- Track your prayer progress with detailed graphs and timelines.
- Islamic Calendar; to notify you of all upcoming Islamic events (includes both Hijri and Gregorian dates)
- All new Hijri-Gregorian date converter.
In-App purchases: Now enjoy a smooth Ad-free experience & SEVEN new Athan voices from all around the globe.
Follow us to stay connected
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Thank you for using Athan!
We are committed to update this app regularly to help you make your life better with Athan. This update contains:
- New app preview
- Eliminated bugs
- Performance improvement
We are going to bring a major update before Ramadan to help you embrace the holy month with zeal and zest. Stay tuned!
If you like our efforts, support us by rating the app.
Salam, Alhamdulillah for this app. Being in UNI can get a little time consuming and distraction. We lose the time a lot but with this app a.A I have not missed a single Salah. I know that once I hear those 3 beeps it's Salah time. It's also really nice to hear the people around you that have the same app when their phone beeps. We all get up make wudu and pray together. I wake up pray Fajir and go to sleep knowing I have prayed my 5 salahs. Jzk for this app, inshallah you get into the highest levels of Jenna. ~Ameen.
I love it
My favorite Athan app. I love the time adjustment feature where I can change the Athan time to (before or after ) the Actual time. For people who live a bit far from the Masjid and they want to attend the prayers in the Masjid, this feature will help to make sure they hear the Athan before the actual time so that they have enough time to get ready and catch the Prayer in the Masjid.
Great tool for a practicing muslim
Since I became muslim, 4 years ago, I have been using this app. One thing that sets this app apart from is that this app crashes fewer times than others. Also, I like the prayer log where you can see the trend and stats of your daily prayer habits.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 31, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 79.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Wasat Alnaseej Trading Est.
- © 2016 IslamicFinder.org
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$3.99
- Athan Pack$0.99
- Buy Quran Pro$1.99