AtHome Camera Free - Remote video surveillance for home security
By Circlely Networks Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Athome Camera is a remote video surveillance app that can turn your personal computer, smart TV/set-top box, smartphone, and tablet into a professional home monitoring system in seconds. Using AtHome Camera you are able to keep an eye on things such as kids, home and pet, and watch live streaming when you cannot be physically in the room, receive alerts wherever you are and be notified of incident right away.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt/Zoom: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms：support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
What's New in Version 2.0.9
1. Change two way audio talk to Press-to-Talk;
2. Fix a bug in iPad retina display;
3. Fix a bug of crash when connect to Windows Streamer in certain cases;
4. Fix a bug when sync and set up time/date for IP camera;
5. Add an online store. Users can directly buy related hardware from their smart phones;
First day, everything I wanted.
Downloading and running smoothly within minutes using an old iPhone 5 as the camera and iPhone 6's on LTE to view while away. Very easy to setup and use. There are features that I didn't even expect but are nice to have. Can't ask for much more when it's all completely free!
Started out Good - Now Network Unreachable
It all started out good. Easy to set up multiple cameras (iPhones). Connected quickly when app was opened. Worked as advertised. Now for the past 4 days, I get the “Cannot Connect to Network” message. My network is working fine but iChano is apparently not. I’ve gone to their website and left help requests but have heard nothing. Their servers are in China if that means anything! I have deleted and re-installed the app on my iPhone and now I cannot even log in to my account. Any app that I cannot depend on is no good to me.
Free and works!
I was skeptical at first but this app truly works. It took me a minute to see that there were two related apps that had to be paired together (AtHome Video Streamer and AtHome Camera) but once I figured it out I started using all my 'obsolete' smart phones as streaming devices. Two thumbs up from this satisfied user.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 29, 2015
- Version: 2.0.9
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Circlely Networks Incorporated
- © Circlely Networks Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Update to Professional version$7.99