ATI RN Mentor – NCLEX Exam Preparation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[ FREE for a limited time ]
RN students can now prepare for the NCLEX® on-the-go, anywhere, anytime with the ATI RN Mentor™. Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan, this quiz app now includes over 800+ unique questions developed by ATI Nurse Educators specifically for this app only. Questions are organized by NCLEX area, body function and clinical area. Choose the topics and number of questions to generate customized quizzes. You can ever share information and discuss specific questions with other students from within the app.
• Over 800+ unique NCLEX questions which have not been used in any previous ATI exams and program materials
• Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan
• Written by our team of ATI Nurse Educators, each question features detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
• Questions from NCLEX area, body function and clinical area categories
• Includes NCLEX question types – multiple choice, ordered response, select all that apply, image hot-spot and chart exhibit
• Create custom quizzes by selecting from subtopics, or let us generate a random quiz for you
• Customize the number of questions (1-100); the app will estimate how long the quiz will take
• Includes an option to share your quiz results
• Built-in calculator is available from any question in the app
• Engage in student-lead discussions on specific questions directly within the app
• Review previous quizzes you have taken at any time
• Review your quiz results, including a breakdown by each subtopic
• Browse the entire collection of questions within the app without having to take a quiz
CATEGORIES AND SUB-TOPICS
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
• Cardiac Output and Tissue Perfusion
• Cognition and Sensation
• Ingestion, Digestion, Absorption and Elimination
• Regulation and Metabolism
• Adult Medical-Surgical
• Maternal Newborn
• Mental Health
• Nursing Care of Children
** Note: You don’t need to be enrolled at a school that uses ATI products to prepare for the NCLEX with ATI RN Mentor. **
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0
• All questions updated in accordance with the 2013 NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
• New questions added
• User experience and interface enhancements
• Updated app icon
• Added support for retina display
• Bug fix for posting comments to Facebook
• Other improvements based on user feedback
If you are thinking about it ; GET IT
I do agree the price is too much! But if u have ati test for your school I would def get this!! I bought this and reviewed the questions for like two weeks before my comprehensive ati nclex predictor! I made an 89% of passing the nclex!! The questions are not as hard as the ati test but it helps u remember some thing I didn't remember!! I would say its a great app for on the go! I didn't feel like sitting In front of the computer all the time so this was great for those times!! It will def help you! If you are thinking about it just go ahead and get it I wish I and this app way before now!!!!
In need of desperate update!
I just bought this app about a week ago after debating if I wanted to spend the $20, and shortly after realized how I wish I wouldn't have. The pharmacology section is a huge reason why I got this app and it supplies generic and Brand names... Which is no help when preparing for the actual ATI final which only gives generic or the NCLEX which also only gives generic. Also I have formulated several pharm quizzes and I keep getting the same 65ish questions and a million math problems. Math should be optional when making the quizzes. Please do an update, you are making a killing off this app & ending up with unsatisfied customers.
Alright but too much
I would say this is a good supplemental app information for the actual proctored ati. I did these during boring lectures and saw a couple of pattern like questions on actual exams. The questions here are easier than the computer one and frankly some of them are stupid but ati is somewhat stupid to begin with. Would I buy it again for the money; yea probably only because my school wanted us to have a certain percentage and I wanted lots and lots of questions. Is it worth the money? I think it should be cheaper or at least come with the ati package of student is buying it!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 21, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC
- © Assessment Technologies Institute®, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.