ATI RN Mentor – NCLEX Exam Preparation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RN students can now prepare for the NCLEX® on-the-go, anywhere, anytime with the ATI RN Mentor™. Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan, this quiz app now includes over 800+ unique questions developed by ATI Nurse Educators specifically for this app only. Questions are organized by NCLEX area, body function and clinical area. Choose the topics and number of questions to generate customized quizzes. You can ever share information and discuss specific questions with other students from within the app.
• Over 800+ unique NCLEX questions which have not been used in any previous ATI exams and program materials
• Based on the 2013 NCLEX-RN Test Plan
• Written by our team of ATI Nurse Educators, each question features detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
• Questions from NCLEX area, body function and clinical area categories
• Includes NCLEX question types – multiple choice, ordered response, select all that apply, image hot-spot and chart exhibit
• Create custom quizzes by selecting from subtopics, or let us generate a random quiz for you
• Customize the number of questions (1-100); the app will estimate how long the quiz will take
• Includes an option to share your quiz results
• Built-in calculator is available from any question in the app
• Engage in student-lead discussions on specific questions directly within the app
• Review previous quizzes you have taken at any time
• Review your quiz results, including a breakdown by each subtopic
• Browse the entire collection of questions within the app without having to take a quiz
CATEGORIES AND SUB-TOPICS
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
• Cardiac Output and Tissue Perfusion
• Cognition and Sensation
• Ingestion, Digestion, Absorption and Elimination
• Regulation and Metabolism
• Adult Medical-Surgical
• Maternal Newborn
• Mental Health
• Nursing Care of Children
** Note: You don’t need to be enrolled at a school that uses ATI products to prepare for the NCLEX with ATI RN Mentor. **
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Updated user interface
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ever since the update the rationales have been cut off and I can not fully understand some of the answers. I hope this gets fix soon. Other than that the app is working fine but I probably won't use it for a while until its fixed. Thank you
Please fix rationales. Some of them get cut off when they are too long. Thank you!
Great questions but rationals are cut off a lot of the time which a real bummer. The questions are almost useless if you can’t understand why the right answer is right. 😔
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC
- © Assessment Technologies Institute®, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.