aTimeLogger 2 - Personal Time Tracker & Time Sheet
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your time with single touch in aTimeLogger 2!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- iOS 8 widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Apple Watch integration
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.12.8
- fixed statistics issue introduced in previous update
- fixed watch crash when groups used
Intuitive and reliable.
I've been using this app for years and the most recent version is terrific! It took me a little while to figure out the most useful categories to create and how to group them, and sometimes I still tinker with them, but the app is very adaptable, and it's stayed useful for me through several major life changes. The goal and reports options are especially helpful for productivity and personal satisfaction but would also be useful for someone who billed hours to different clients or wanted to track hours devoted to different parts of a job description. My only wish might be for some fresh appearance options--new themes or icons for activities, that kind of thing. I plan to use it for many years, and I would hate to get bored.
UPDATE: I just had my first technical difficulty, but my experience with customer support was AMAZING. I heard back within an hour of sending the message, responses were clear and courteous, and the whole problem was resolved within 12 hours. It might have even been faster if I'd been closer to my email that day. A+
Have used this for years to track time spent every day, incredible feedback recall instantly with flexible reports, search, etc., etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
I love it! Clearly tells me how my days are spent. Very useful.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 1.12.8
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.