aTimeLogger 2 - Personal Time Tracker & Time Sheet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- iOS 8 widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Apple Watch support
- Localization improvements
Precisely what I was looking for UPDATED
UPDATE: This is what I consider a perfect app. It is efficient, easy to use, thorough and beautiful. I love the app enough to give a ***** review every time it updates. Here's an example of how smart it is: let's say you neglected to switch a task, go to the editor and change the time of an activity. When you hit + to add a new activity, it defaults the start to when you have a gap in your schedule. It is that attention to detail that makes this a splendid app.
BTW: one of the 4 star reviews says there's no way to display weekly totals. There is, under reports. I'd say RTFM, but there is no M. Reports is a pretty obvious tab, though. Guess some folks would rather complain than do 20 seconds of looking and be right.
I've been using Klok on my desktop but have been looking for a simple and modern iOS app. All the others have been crummy in some way, this suits me perfectly. Not a sour note.
Easy Way to track & analyze time usage
I've used this app to help budget my time between several projects (and to enforce my budget). I also use it for reporting my activities as a consultant. I've found it immensely useful. I set goals to limit my work on certain projects or to enforce a minimum on others. I can view pie charts and histograms to spot trends, and can export data to spreadsheets for further analysis. Been using it for over three years. Responsive developer.
Good but i can't seem to manage...
The app is good, but I just can't remember all the time to keep logging. The app could make use of configurable reminders per activity, s.t. I could program a notification when I have hit a time limit for an activity. Like: you've been sleeping for 10h, are you really still sleeping?
Other than that the app works and does its job. The missing star is cause I just can't get reliable data with it because of the user interface, as mentioned above.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.