aTimeLogger 2 - Personal Time Tracker & Time Sheet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- iOS 8 widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Apple Watch support
- Localization improvements
Precisely what I was looking for UPDATED
UPDATE: This is what I consider a perfect app. It is efficient, easy to use, thorough and beautiful. I love the app enough to give a ***** review every time it updates. Here's an example of how smart it is: let's say you neglected to switch a task, go to the editor and change the time of an activity. When you hit + to add a new activity, it defaults the start to when you have a gap in your schedule. It is that attention to detail that makes this a splendid app.
BTW: one of the 4 star reviews says there's no way to display weekly totals. There is, under reports. I'd say RTFM, but there is no M. Reports is a pretty obvious tab, though. Guess some folks would rather complain than do 20 seconds of looking and be right.
I've been using Klok on my desktop but have been looking for a simple and modern iOS app. All the others have been crummy in some way, this suits me perfectly. Not a sour note.
It's hard to believe there are no ratings on this app! It's helped me tremendously in keeping track of where I spend my time. It's fully customizable and very easy to use. It even allows you to track time on multiple activities at once - great if you're a multitasker. Best time tracker I've used!
Have been using this for almost two years; the devs have quickly and flawlessly updated it to keep pace w iOS features and design while the core functionality remains absolutely and perfectly stabile, flexible, and useful.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.