By Sergei Zaplitny
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note: this is old version. New app "Timetrack.io - Personal Time Tracker" is available. It has prettier design and lot of new features. Check http://timetrack.io
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage you time.
Our application is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- multiple activities allowed
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- Twitter integration - automatic posts of your current activities if needed
- a huge number of icons for categories and ability to change their color
- theme support - choose interface you like
What's New in Version 1.9.10
- tab bar badge was not shown when activities were running;
- alert is not shown if application is active;
- scroll to top didn't work on 'Logs' tab when press on status bar
- show day of week on 'Logs' tab
Be sure to check out aTimeLoggers 2! Newer, prettier, easier, better!
One of my most used apps
Just what I was looking for to identify how much time I spend at various tasks. Highly customizable so it's easy to create your own categories for reoccurring tasks or projects. Minor criticisms that I think may be alleviated with update, such as being able to pause a task. Really love this app.
Have used this APP for over a year and STILL know that it's TERRIFIC!!! EASY to make adjustments/corrections + a plus. The "Multi-Task" feature (being able to log more than one activity at a time) Highlights LIFE's Interruptions, whether those be from others or myself. DEFINITE Recommendation ~ Includes uses for home-life [non-paycheck work], too!
Update: after using the app for over two years I still love it. I am going to purchase version 2.
I use this to track billing for jobs and it works perfectly and gives me a nice report at the end of the billing cycle.
Simple to use yet powerful enough for all my needs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2013
- Version: 1.9.10
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sergei Zaplitny
- © 2011 Sergei Zaplitny
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.