By Sergei Zaplitny
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note: this is old version. New aTimeLogger 2 has more features (goals, pauses) and prettier design
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage you time.
Our application is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- multiple activities allowed
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- Twitter integration - automatic posts of your current activities if needed
- a huge number of icons for categories and ability to change their color
- theme support - choose interface you like
What's New in Version 1.9.10
- tab bar badge was not shown when activities were running;
- alert is not shown if application is active;
- scroll to top didn't work on 'Logs' tab when press on status bar
- show day of week on 'Logs' tab
Be sure to check out aTimeLoggers 2! Newer, prettier, easier, better!
Have used this APP for over a year and STILL know that it's TERRIFIC!!! EASY to make adjustments/corrections + a plus. The "Multi-Task" feature (being able to log more than one activity at a time) Highlights LIFE's Interruptions, whether those be from others or myself. DEFINITE Recommendation ~ Includes uses for home-life [non-paycheck work], too!
One of my most used apps
Just what I was looking for to identify how much time I spend at various tasks. Highly customizable so it's easy to create your own categories for reoccurring tasks or projects. Minor criticisms that I think may be alleviated with update, such as being able to pause a task. Really love this app.
Easy, Useful and Lots of Fun!
I am self employed with two different businesses. I can keep track of all my hours in one place here, plus indulge my fetish with knowing how many minutes a day I spend doing every other kind of activity.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2013
- Version: 1.9.10
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sergei Zaplitny
- © 2011 Sergei Zaplitny
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.