The official Mobile Ticketing App from the Atlanta Streetcar is here and it's so easy!
The new app provides ease and convenience for riders. It lets you purchase, store and use single trip tickets, as well as one-day, weekly and monthly passes instantly on your phone anywhere, anytime.
Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system and get ready to ride.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP:
● No paper tickets.
● No need to carry cash.
● No more ticket machines.
● Buy and use tickets instantly.
● Store multiple tickets on your phone.
● Purchase longer term fares.
● Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
● Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
● Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
● Get real-time arrival information.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SELECT YOUR FARE: Choose from one-way, single trip; one, 5-, 7-, and 30- day Streetcar passes.
2. CHOOSE A QUANTITY: You can buy multiple tickets to use now or at a later time.
3. CHECKOUT: Pay with credit card, debit card or Paypal.
4. ACTIVATE: Select a ticket from the ‘Stored Tickets’ tab for use.
5. VALIDATION: Select a ticket from ‘Tickets in Use’ tab. Activated tickets will animate and show an expiration date.
How do I use the app?
After downloading the free app, register a debit or credit card into our secure system. Select the fare type, select the quantity of tickets desired and then press “checkout”. Tickets will appear in the “My Tickets” tab within the app. The rider can then board the Atlanta Streetcar.
When requested to show proof of valid fare by Fare Enforcement Officers, Streetcar Personnel or Atlanta Police officers, the rider simply shows the unique digital ticket displayed on the phone. No additional scanning equipment required.
If I purchase an Atlanta Streetcar ticket, can I also ride MARTA, Xpress, CCT, or GCT Bus service?
No. The Atlanta Streetcar does not currently provide a free transfer to/from other bus or rail services in the region.
Do I need to be connected?
An Internet connection is required to purchase tickets, but you can use/activate your tickets offline.
What if my battery dies?
Just like with paper tickets, you're responsible for making sure you have a valid fare at all times, so be sure to plan ahead!
For more information, visit theAtlantaStreetcar.com.
STAY IN TOUCH:
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improving this app: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performance improvements and security updates.
Ratings and Reviews
The map interface does not respect the device font setting, thus all of the text is too small to read on a Retina device. Makes the app quite useless to most people unless you have better than 20/20 vision
Love the registration
I was up and running in no time with the Atlanta Streetcar app.
Love being able to use my phone to buy tickets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.