The Atlanta Journal-Constitution News App for iPad
By Cox Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AJC News App for iPad includes local, state, national and business news plus obits, sports and lifestyle coverage. It includes multi-media content with vivid photo and video galleries.
-Clean, uncluttered format and navigation.
-Continually updated with top stories, breaking news, weather and traffic.
-Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter.
-Searchable for past 7 days.
-Simple to use, reader-friendly formats and adjustable font size.
-Quick loading of pages.
- Length of subscription: One month
- Price of subscription: $9.99 per month, or included with your print subscription at no additional charge.
- How to subscribe: When you first open the News app, you will be asked to enter a user name and login. Newspaper subscribers may use their AJC login. If you are a newspaper subscriber and do not know your login or still need to register your account, please go to ajcdelivers.com/AddDigital. Here you will set up your account and get access to digital products included with your subscription. If you would like to subscribe to print and digital offers from your newspaper, please go to ajcdelivers.com/access. Download of the app is free.
- If you would like to subscribe to the app from Apple you may purchase through iTunes. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. All renewals will be billed at the rate of $9.99 per month.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution for iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Minor bug fixes
Wouldn't accept my login info. Finally somehow managed to get logged in, and half of the articles are from over 6 months ago. What?? And of the more recent "articles" most of them are those "truth-o-meter" pieces, not actual news articles. The articles on the front page are totally different from those on the website front page. So far, definitely not worth the subscription price.
It would be great, except it's not. Do not stop paper delivery! When it won't give today's paper, you've re-booted, cleared cookies and history and it still does not get delivered. Then you go to Google and find the Contact Number. Don't get excited. One ring the automatic hold music. Then the hang ring this usually happens on Sumday!
App Is No Longer Supported
5 stars so you would read this! This AJC app is no longer supported. Down load the one that is "AJC Today's Paper". It does work!
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Media Group, Inc
- © 2012 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- iPad ONLY Subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution$9.99