Atlantis Quest (Premium)
By Playrix Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Are you ready for an exciting quest of adventure and discovery? Embark on a journey around ancient Greece, Babylon, Carthage, Egypt and Rome in the search for one of the greatest mysteries of all time - the lost city of Atlantis. In this classic style matching game with a dazzling new twist you will need to discover pieces of ancient artifacts that will help you find a way to your destination. A great storyline with extremely addictive new gameplay, 76 explosive levels, exciting power-up items and numerous extra features will keep you playing for days on end!
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- A dazzling new take on the classic style matching game
- Great storyline
- 76 mind-blowing levels
- Exciting power-ups
- A daring quest across the ancient lands of the Mediterranean
Try more great games by Playrix for Mac:
* FISHDOM: SEASONS UNDER THE SEA - Get splashed with holiday fun!
* GARDENSCAPES: MANSION MAKEOVER - Turn the hall into a masterpiece!
* FARMSCAPES - Help Joe restore his farm!
* 4 ELEMENTS II – Set the fairies free!
* BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT – Unravel the mysteries of ancient hieroglyphs!
* AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS: THE GAME - Travel back to Victorian times and get ready for spectacular adventures!
* (Hit!) GARDENSCAPES - Restore a formerly beautiful garden back to its glory!
* FISHDOM 2 - Swap colorful tiles and earn money to create the aquarium of your dreams.
* ROYAL ENVOY 2 - Construct and upgrade houses to save Middleshire!
* THE RISE OF ATLANTIS - Raise the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface!
* ROYAL ENVOY - Save the wonderful land of Islandshire from the merciless forces of nature!
* FISHDOM H2O: HIDDEN ODYSSEY - Hunt for hidden items and win the best aquarium award!
* 4 ELEMENTS - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
* FISHDOM - Complete Match 3 levels and create the aquarium of your dreams!
* CALL OF ATLANTIS - Collect seven crystals of power to save Atlantis!
* BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT - Unravel the ancient mysteries!
* ELEMENTALS: THE MAGIC KEY - Plunge into the world of magic and mystery inhabited by elementals.
* MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANSION - Discover the dark secrets that haunt an old mansion!
Our games are also available for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Look for Playrix apps on the App Store.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
What's New in Version 1.0.1
We appreciate your continued support. In this update we have made some minor bug fixes.
very similar to the Rise of Atlantis
I am definitely a fan of Playrix games. This game is very similar to "Rise of Atlantis", and "Around the World in 80 Days". Of course each game has its own differences. I bought this game because, well I am cheap and $.99 is a very good price. I like the background music and effects. Most games I turn off the background noises or music because I find them really annoying. I have been playing this game for a few days, and at first I really liked it. Gave it 4 stars. Now I am down to 3 stars. The problems with the game seem to be numerous, which I find puzzling since it has been out for a while. There is a tool which is a shovel, but so far all it does is freeze the game when I try using it. If you go to the main menu and save then go back it will save you from losing a life. The other problem is that the game just freezes up for no reason and I have to "force quit" to get out of the game. Its ok for this price, but I wish they would fix the bugs. I cant forsee being able to finish the game at this rate.
Save $6.99 don't buy Altantis Quest
I have thoroughly enjoyed several Playrix Games, however, this one merits a flat F. The Help Function is useless; it gives new meaning to the word "rudimentary". Additionally, there is a fatal bug in the Venice level. There is a piece that is impossible to move because a 3-match is impossible, and neither the shovel, nor the genie lamp, nor the hammer can dislodge the piece from where it is. It is a myth that one can get to 76 levels. So spend your money on another Playrix game. Do not spend your money on Atlantis Quest.
Far too easy...
Sure I like to progress in a games quikly, but this game is just too darn easy. I will still give it five stars for being such a well-done app, though I hope to see game that are a bit more chalanging than this...