Atlas HIIT Workout Tracker
By Atlas Wearables, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Atlas Engine is the only app that automatically recognizes the exercise you’re doing then logs your rep count and analyzes your form. Engine was developed as an algorithmic test-bed for the Atlas Wristband so it utilizes the most advanced Atlas Wearables models and machine-learning to transform your iOS device into a state-of-the-art fitness “wearable". Just strap it to your left bicep with a fitness armband and start sweating!
Atlas Engine comes pre-loaded with the popular Bodyweight Exercise Package:
- Jumping Jacks
- Prisoner Squats
- Alternating Prisoner Lunges
Whether you’re interested in cross-fitness, Body-building, weight loss, gym activities or anything in between, Atlas Engine is perfect for those looking to automatically record workouts and track progress toward fitness goals.
Atlas Engine even lets you sync your workout data with Under Armour Record so you’ll be sure that every rep counts.
What's New in Version 1.0.20
- Fixed "motion detection error" bug on newer iPhones
- Rolled in latest Atlas MotionAI(tm) algorithm, it's crazy how apps are easier to update than custom-built firmware...go figure. /s
- Updated api calls to reflect new parameters (in English: better motion tracking and rep counting)
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.0.20
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atlas Wearables, Inc.
- © 2015 Atlas Wearables, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.