Atlas Flight allows you to quickly and easily plan missions for your DJI drone and MicaSense RedEdge, RedEdge-M, RedEdge-MX or Altum multispectral camera. With just a few taps, you'll be collecting data: just set your desired altitude, speed, and overlap. Atlas Flight will configure the optimal flight path and camera's settings automatically. Log into your MicaSense Atlas account and instantly create a flight plan over one of your saved fields. Planning a multi-battery mission? No problem. You can pause, stop, and resume missions right in the app – even after changing the battery.
- Create a simple rectangular flight plan or log into Atlas and choose a field (the flight plan will be drawn over the field).
- Choose desired speed, altitude, and overlap.
- Automatically configures the camera's settings (via WiFi).
- Capture calibrated reflectance panels (in app).
- Pause, stop, and resume flights. You can even change the batteries and resume flights.
-iPad and iPhone (iOS devices only)
- DJI aircraft only (Tested on a Phantom 3/4, Inspire 1/2, Matrice 100, 200, 600)
- Stock camera not required
Camera wi-fi connection works with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Great Start but Needs Work
Logging in and loading from Atlas makes flight planning a breeze, but I wish I could save plans for when I'm out of service, or when I turn on wifi and connect to the RedEdge network. Every time it crashes (frequently when setting up, but never during flight ), I have to turn off Wifi, load the location and plan, turn on wifi, connect to RedEdge, and hope it doesn't crash again. So yes, caching the farms I fly would be a huge plus for stability and ease of use. Other than that, the RedEdge wifi seems unstable, but I'm hoping firmware updates change that soon. Micasense, thank you for the app, its way easier than the others , but please polish it up a bit. An optimize option for direction to fly the path would be nice too, to minimize turns and prioritize max speed of straightaways . Thank you !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.