Atlas Mobile for the iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Atlas Medical is proud to introduce Atlas Mobile Orders and Results for use with the Apple iPad®. Beneficial to outreach programs and physicians, Atlas Mobile gives active caregivers secure access to place patient orders and view patient results from their iPad - no matter where they are.
With Atlas Mobile Orders and Results physicians will:
Place new patient orders, including:
- Medical Necessity verification
- STAT or Routine
- Access test catalog by multiple options, including: short, site, patient, specialty
For Result review:
- View new / unread patient results, with abnormal result flagging
- Access complete patient reports, with interpretive notes
- View historical results
- Support for integrated report display for lab, pathology and radiology results
Email patient with simple tap-to-email option
With Atlas Mobile Orders and Results, diagnostic testing providers will:
- Experience reduction of inbound calls requesting result or result status
- Reduce write-offs with in-office medical necessity validation
- Improve efficiencies and turnaround with clean order processing
- Improve Physician satisfaction levels with quicker turnaround
- Enhance provider's branding and competitive edge in the marketplace with innovative service offerings
This application requires the physician be a registered Atlas LabWorks user. If you are a user associated with more than one site, you will have the option to select applicable location at log in. If you are not a registered LabWorks user, contact your diagnostic testing services provider to learn more about the LabWorks outreach solution. This application does not store any patient information on the device, ensuring patient confidentiality and security.
The Atlas LabWorks system is a scalable, cost-effective order entry and results reporting solution for outreach environments. LabWorks features enable the laboratory to reduce medical necessity write-offs, accelerate collections and increase operational efficiency.
Atlas LabWorks is installed in over 125 laboratories and used by more 75,000 physicians world-wide.
With Atlas Mobile you can have comfort in knowing that where you lead, the Atlas Mobile application will enable clean order delivery and access to accurate patient results — anytime, anywhere. Download the app today and join the Atlas Mobile movement.
Atlas Medical is a division of Atlas Development Corporation.
What's New in Version 3.6
iOS 7 compatible
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atlas Development Corporation
- © Atlas Development Corporation 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.