Atlas: Scheduling Re-Invented for Mobile
By Calaborate, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Atlas: the easiest way to schedule meetings - 100% re-invented for mobile users. No email. No attachments. Atlas makes 1-to-1 scheduling and group scheduling easy and elegant. No hassles. Get Atlas!
As seen in VentureBeat, PandoDaily, PC World, Fortune, and many others.
If you hate going back-and-forth between your email and your calendar when scheduling, you're going to love Atlas!
- Schedule from your calendar not your email!
- Book 1-on-1 meetings!
- Book Group meetings!
- Counter Offer
- Calendar + Tasks + Contacts (all-in-one)
- No email, no attachments needed
- Conference dial-in numbers at your fingertips
- Location / Directions
- Local Weather
- Use with your favorite calendar like G Cal, iCal, Yahoo, or Outlook
We built Atlas to save you time and money and with your help - we can make it even better!
Watch out for updates - we'll push them frequently!
What's New in Version 0.9.4
(1) Maps now displays the correct address on the map!
(2) When creating appointments, you can now remove alternate times!
(3) Fixed the issue where users couldn't invite more than four people an an event.
(4) Brand new emails templates make it easier for your friends and colleagues to respond!
(5) A bunch of minor bug fixes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or comments you have. We love hearing from you!
Clicking on the link to verify email takes me to godaddy login!
When I hit signup and enter my email, it sends me an email to verify. Clicking on the link in the verification email, however, takes me to godaddy email login.
I can't even get past that screen, it's totally broken. Anyone still using the app?
Same thing happens even when I use Facebook login, very frustrating as I was liking forward to using it
Looks great but crashing
Getting started using the app and seemed great but now it's crashing on open. Deleted and reinstalled and still crashes on open.
Still crashes on opening.
Going to fix it? Or should I abandon this app?
As far as I can tell the app is no longer supported. I will make sure to get this out to all my social media groups.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 0.9.4
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Calaborate, Inc.
- © 2013 Atlas Powered
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.