"Atlassian Events" is the official mobile app for all Atlassian events, including the Team Tour!
Get the most updated information for your city and make the most of your event experience before, during, and after with this interactive app.
- Explore sessions and speaker information
- Get notifications and important reminders
- Ask questions and submit feedback on sessions
- Participate in polls
- Join the conversation with a real-time newsfeed of photos and trending topics
- Connect with other event attendees
- Earn points and badges and rank up on the leaderboard!
For mobile app support, please contact DoubleDutch at attendeesupport@doubledutch. me
Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications are poor
Haven't quite figured this app our where notifications are concerned.
I had an email about a message from an attendee but when I open the app there is no notification anywhere. The only way i could access is to search the attendee and click send message and there it was. Not intuitive or a good method
The app icon will at times show notification badge (1) but when I open the app there are now new/open notifications.
When going thru the notifications it seems there is no 'next/previous' function. I have to click on an unread notification then back to the notification list then on the next one. Unnecessarily cumbersome.
Following - I may be missing it but I cannot find anywhere to see all that I am following. Too, following someone seems non-intuitive. If I wish to follow someone I can't seem to do so from the notifications screen. I have to go the hamburger menu, attendees, search for attendee and then click the icon in top right. At least I think that is how it is done.
I'm betting some of my woes are not understanding the app or at least I want to believe that. However, i haven't found any tutorial w/in the app. Which is also bad.
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 DoubleDutch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.